South Asian Weddings

Indian Caterers in NJ

Does anyone have experience with Indian caterers?  So far I have heard that Moghul is the best.  Anyone have an idea on what their pricing is for a vegetarian lunch & dinner?

Re: Indian Caterers in NJ

• I absolutely loved Moghul. I had them at my wedding in October 2013 in Princeton. They were very professional and so easy to work with and many guests told me it was the best Indian food they'd ever had! They were part of my wedding package, so I don't know the standalone cost. I have heard they are cheaper if your venue is one where they are the "preferred" caterer.
  • I am also looking for Indian caterer pricing in NJ/NY. We really love Liberty House but the pp cost is pretty high considering we need to find our own Indian caterer. It might still work for us if the catering cost isn't through the roof... but I have no idea what the range is (cocktail hour apps & buffet-style dinner). Everyone seems to recommend Moghul and they have catered at Liberty House in the past. Cliftonite, were you able to find their pricing? Or did you find any other better options?
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards