South Dakota

Uplighting?

Hello ladies, I am thinking of DIY uplighting for the reception as many of the DJs around here seem to charge a decent amount. I thought I could always sell the can lights afterward. Any thoughts?Anyone want this for themselves?There is a bunch of threads on projectwedding.com.Like this, for example:http://www.projectwedding.com/post/list/diy-uplighting

Re: Uplighting?

• edited December 2011
    I really want to do this as well. My DJ does do it but it's somewhat expensive and my FI just won't budge on paying for it. I was trying to figure out a way I could DIY and keep it very low cost. Not sure if we'll end up doing it; it will depend completely on how much it will cost us.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • edited December 2011

I want to do uplighting too. Not sure if we could afford to pay the DJ to do it so we will have to do it ourselves. I have no idea where to even starting looking for tips at. Keep me posted on how it goes for you if you decide to DIY.

Good Luck

• edited December 2011
    I think Envision Wedding STudio only charges about $50 rental for an entire room uplighting ???? and you can pick from many colors, then you don't have to purchase
  • edited December 2011
    Megan thank you SO much for letting us know about Envision. I check with them and it's $10 per light to rent. I went there and rented them for my reception!!!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards