South Dakota

Good Spray Tan in Sioux Falls Area

My reception for my wedding next August will actually be in Mitchell, SD. I am very pale and would love to get a little color before the wedding. I was thinking of doing a practice run of trying out a spray tan in Sioux Falls. Does anyone know of a good place to get this done? Also any info on the different types would be great. I really have no clue on this stuff. I really don't want to have to fake bake beforehand, but we will be going on a Caribbean honeymoon afterwards so maybe I should so I don't fry like a lobster. One last unrelated question, any good hair stylists you would recommend in Mitchell?

Re: Good Spray Tan in Sioux Falls Area

• I've only ever tried out Year Round Brown. The first time I loved it, then second time I must've not paid close enought attention to my hands b/c they turned out a bit splotchy. So, just be careful and follow the instructions! (I actually had the gal working there show me what to do beforehand, which was way helpful). But, if you're looking for perfection, I would honestly go to a spa and have someone airbrush you. Yeah, you'll have to be almost naked in front of someone, but that someone will be able to airbrush perfectly. It depends on your budget, too.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker image 300 Invited
    image 0 Are ready to party!
    image 0 Will be missing out!
    image 300 Can't find the mailbox!
  • I get mine at Tan World in the Versa Spa.  They have different shades you can choose from and a tint that you notice as soon as your done.  My resuts are always natural looking and not orange.  It only costs me $10!
  • Spa 2000 downtown does spray tans by hand rather than having a machine spray you in a tanning salon. I had one done there and it was amazing!

In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_south-dakota-sioux-falls_good-spray-tan-sioux-falls-area?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:117Discussion:17e01ef6-bc9b-42d5-8115-41910cdc3b21Post:017cd9d0-8441-45bb-a265-596737843793">Good Spray Tan in Sioux Falls Area</a>:
    [QUOTE]My reception for my wedding next August will actually be in Mitchell, SD. I am very pale and would love to get a little color before the wedding. I was thinking of doing a practice run of trying out a spray tan in Sioux Falls. Does anyone know of a good place to get this done? Also any info on the different types would be great. I really have no clue on this stuff. I really don't want to have to fake bake beforehand, but we will be going on a Caribbean honeymoon afterwards so maybe I should so I don't fry like a lobster. One last unrelated question, any good hair stylists you would recommend in Mitchell?
    Posted by allisonsb02[/QUOTE]
  • I am very white as well and always go with the Versa Spa at Sun Tan City. It doesn't turn me orange like some Mystic Tan systems do. Also, in Mitchell there is a salon called Prestige and I have had my hair done there twice when I was a bridesmaid with great results.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards