December 2014 Weddings

What Have You Booked So Far?

We booked our venue and are interviewing a photographer and DJ soon. I feel like I should do so much more and take it easy of the summer.

What have you ladies done so far?

Wedding Countdown Ticker

image 59 Invited
image 36 Yes
image 2 No
image 21 Unknown

Re: What Have You Booked So Far?

• We've booked a lot since we are in such a big city. It is kind of nice because I'm practically done till close to the wedding but I kind of wish I had a few more items I could work on in between. 

-Venue
    -Caterer
    -Event Designer (all decor and flowers) 
    -Photographer
    -DJ
    -Ordered my dress
  • So far we've only booked the venue and officiant. We have a meeting with the DJ and photographer this week and I'm going to go look at dresses next week (which I'm not looking forward to). Hopefully by next week I can check those off the list

I might order flowers this weekend, but we'll see.

I'm getting stuff together for centerpieces and ceremony decorations together and work on anything that needs to be painted for this summer when I can do it outside.

Wedding Countdown Ticker

image 59 Invited
    image 36 Yes
    image 2 No
    image 21 Unknown
  • Good luck with dress shopping! I was dreading it too but it wasn't bad and I ended up finding the dress on my first trip.
  • Venue booked, photographer booked, dress picked up, make-up booked, and DJ just booked!  Now, we are on to officiants and florists.  Hope to have a few DIY projects done before March.  That is my goal at least!  Dress shopping is sssoo fun!  I also found my dress on my first trip, first one I tried on too! Although, I did try on others just because I wanted to put more then 1 dress on!  Have fun!  
  • Our date is 12/27/2014. We have booked:

-venue

-photographer

-rentals for tables and linens

-ordered my dress

-color palette

-cake baker/decorator (can't wait to do the tastings!)

• So far we have booked the venue and caterer. However, the venue also includes set-up and break down, table and chair rentals, and officiant. 

Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards