April 2014 Weddings

Rings

We have yet to order our wedding bands. Weve been told a couple different things. 1. We should have already ordered them.
2. We have plenty of time and don't need to order them til about a month before.

Our wedding is 4-12-14. I was thinking I would order them in February? What do you guys think?
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Rings

• I think it really depends on where you get your bands. I would just double check with the place you are getting them from and make sure that it will be enough time.

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • We ordered ours last week. Prices usually go up in January so I didn't want to have to pay more for something I already know I want.

I ended up getting two stacking rings to go on either side of my e-ring:

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Anniversary 
  • We share the same date! I was told by my mother who works in a jewelry store to order than no later by the first week of feb. Try calling the store and ask them how long do they usually take to come In. I would say early the better in case it needs to be re sized.
  • Also same date here!  Glad I read this... we were going to order in March!
  • We are getting ours from Kay jewelers. When I talked to them they told me it will take 3-5 weeks to get the rings.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • We got ours in October, they were made by the same customer jeweler that made my engagement ring. It took about 2 weeks, but they put us ahead of everyone else because we were in from out of state and they promised to have them done before we had to leave. I don't have pics yet, unfortunately.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards