South Dakota

Hello South Dakota Brides!

Hey All! I'm from outside of Sioux Falls and recently found the local wedding board of South Dakota so thought I would see how everyone is doing.  I'm getting married June 19, which is coming right up, and I can't wait!

I noticed a lot of posts about DJs so far.  We booked our DJ awhile ago. We are going with Dakota Entertainment, anyone heard anything about them? I'm excited! We met with them a few months ago and even picked our DJ.  He sounded awesome that day and I'm excited for the dance that night!

Aside from that, how are everyone's else's plans?  I recently finished my invitations and have started to address them.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Hello South Dakota Brides!

• edited December 2011
    As far as DJ's we are going with Pinnacle Productions. Really good poeple and after having a friend who worked at Dakota Entertainment for a very short period of time, inform me while he was working for them to not go with them and some of the stories I have heard, I thought best I better listen so I wish you luck. Hopefully you got one of the good guys from what I have heard!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards