Wedding Recap and Withdrawal

Does anyone have photos of their flower girls who are around 2 years old?

My daughter will be 21 months at the time of the wedding- I'm trying to figure out what she might look in in different style dresses :)

Re: Does anyone have photos of their flower girls who are around 2 years old?

• I don't have pictures, but when I got married the first time (niece is still around, groom isn't), my niece was just shy of her 2nd birthday and I'd bought a white Easter dress with pink bows. It was short sleeved, tea length (below her knees).  It worked great and was cheap!
  • KatWAGKatWAG member
    First Anniversary First Answer First Comment 5 Love Its
    edited January 2014
    Google is your friend on this one.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • My nice was young. We found a dress at a normal department store. It made it easier (and cheaper). We waited close to the time of the wedding to purchase so she wouln'd outfgrow it
  • my flower girl was 18 months and we found her dress at just a little girl dress store. I would wait to buy until 2 month or so before in case she grows quickly.  My friend watched the dress for months ( iahd been eying it for years so was happy it was still available!) for we wanted to make sure it was not getting discontinued or anything.  She bought it on sale in April for our June wedding a size big and it fit perfectly in June. It was $35 too so win/win for the budget

Anniversary
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards