April 2014 Weddings
Options

Milwaukee - Weather in April

Hi all! I am recently engaged and looking at Spring 2015 for dates. I am considering April but am worried about the weather. Does anyone who did an April wedding have input on this? Thank you!

Re: Milwaukee - Weather in April

• Options
    I am getting married April 26th this year near Milwaukee. I was a little hesitant with Wisconsin's crazy weather but since we are getting married the end of April I'm hoping the weather will be half way decent and hopefully there won't be snow. Also, since we are having everything inside I think we'll be fine. What kind of wedding do you want? If you want an outdoor wedding, April probably wouldn't be the best time of year, I would probably try for May or June. Oh, and If it helps any, last year on April 26th I remember it being 70 degrees and sunny so I'm hoping that'll happen again this year. Fingers crossed! 
  • Options
    kjshaf said:
    Hi all! I am recently engaged and looking at Spring 2015 for dates. I am considering April but am worried about the weather. Does anyone who did an April wedding have input on this? Thank you!
    I would post ask this on the Wisconsin board too (click). They could probably help you out a little more. The ladies on this board haven't celebrated their weddings and since it's an international board you might not find as many people here with knowledge of Milwaukee.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Anniversary 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards