South Dakota
Options

DJ Help

I am getting married next June in Piedmont SD and am looking for a DJ for the dance does any one have any suggestions?

Trying to Conceive Ticker

Re: DJ Help

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Musical Edge! He is awesome. He is DJing our wedding and plays at the Liebrary and 18th Amendment during the week a lot. You could also try Energy Productions. I've been to some weddings they have done and they do a nice job as well. 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    SFWOSFWO member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
     Please do not hire a DJ without talking to the people who know, ie: forists, officiants, photographers.  Musical Edge is great But then a lot of the DJs around here are awesome.  These are the people who work with DJs on a weekly basis and can tell you who NOT to hire.  Good luck and God Bless
  • Options
    MalesajoMalesajo member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I really like MASTER MUSIC with David Masters. I am getting married two and half hours south of Rapid City and he is only charging $75 for a drive fee. Anywhere else they charge an arm and a leg. He is was extremely nice and knew his stuff. Not to mention he is one of the only companys who ACTUALY answer their phones. You are paying money the least they could do is answer the phone, you have enough to worrie about. Dont worrie about getting ahold of one of the key parts of your recetion....But thats my sugestion....
    Malesa Jo
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards