Wisconsin

Honeymoon Bookers

Hi all,

Unfortunately I got laid off and we can't afford our dream honeymoon that we were going to take this winter.  But we are determined to make something happen.

Has anyone used Funjet or Apple Vacations or others to book?  It seems there are some decent deals to Jamaica, DR and Mexico.

Thanks for any feedback!

Re: Honeymoon Bookers

• edited December 2011
    My DH works for the company that owns Funjet.  We use them everytime we travel (not a push to use them, but only mentioned to show that we have a lot of experience working with them).  Their packages are great because they are discounted and you aren't paying the commision fees you would if you were booking through a TA.

You can set up air, hotel, transfers, and excursions all in one shot.  Though we tend to wait until we get to the resorts and book our excursions with the sister comanies (ie Lomis in Mexico, etc) because they can give you a heads up of the best days to go and what the weather will be like.

Their customer service and their reps are great to work with - very knowledgeable and helpful.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • edited December 2011

I've used Funjet for my vacations to the Bahamas and Dominican Republic.  No problems either time.  I would recommend them. :)

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • jberg134jberg134 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I've heard good things about both.
    September 2011 Siggy Challange: Honeymoon!
    image 145 Made the cut!
    image 59 Are ready to celebrate! image 23 Are missing out! image 65 Don't know the meaning of RSVP!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards