April 2014 Weddings
Options

anyone hit that nervous yet excited stage??

I never realized how soon April was. In my mind I thought I have plenty of time. It only hit me when a friend was talking to me and said you only have 3 months. Then it hit me. Everything I don't have done. It was like I went into panic mode. I'm so excited yet so nervous. I feel like I have so much to still do. And my venue requires us to have everything done 1 month in advance. Anyone else feel like they have so much to do?
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: anyone hit that nervous yet excited stage??

• Options
    I think I've got most of the big stuff done, but when I actually think of all the little things I need to get done, I think there is a lot...but I'm trying to do one fairly big thing each weekend adn throughout the week slowly cut down on the little things....
  • Options
    I have the same thought process...Almost 2 years ago I was so sad cause April was so far away, now I'm like OMG ALMOST 3 MONTHS. I have so many little things to do as well, and I feel like even though I have a checklist that I'm going to forget something!

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    I think I have this feeling bc my girls dresses have yet to come in we haven't ordered a flower girl dress. I have all the big stuff done. But a ton of little things to do
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Yup. I am right there with you!!!
    On top of that I found out that there is a shower being planned for me. I have no idea when and who is throwing it but I am excited and touched that they care enough to do it. The only reason I know about is because FI asked me about a particular guest and whether or not I would want them invited.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker Visit The Knot!
  • Options
    Same here!  I've had all the big things done for a while now, and I felt like I had nothing left to do.  But now it's getting to the point where we have so many little things to get done!  I think it's time to make a list....
  • Options
    I've made a list. Well after making it and thinking that's everything haha no. All a sudden something else comes up.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    It's crazy. Honestly just when I think everything is done...there's more stuff to do.
    It just is exhausting. I'll be so ready to party and get married when it's the wedding day!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards