Pennsylvania-Philadelphia
Options

Wynhdam Garden Exton Valley Forge - anyone had a ceremony/reception here?

Hello, I am new to the boards and have been lurking around for quite some time. I was wondering if anyone has had their ceremony/reception at the Wynhdam Garden Exton Valley Forge? I just want to know any reviews on this place. I haven't seen anyone post about it and I don't know if that is a good or bad thing. Their package is reasonable and the cheapest I have found so far provided I live in Philly and they are wayyyyy out of my budget! Any info would be helpful. Thanks!
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Wynhdam Garden Exton Valley Forge - anyone had a ceremony/reception here?

• Options
    I am not familiar with that hotel.
    Have you tried the Four Points by Sheraton in Northeast Philly?
    image 211 Invited image 153 Ready to Party image 58 Are Missing Out Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    No I haven't, but I will look in to it. Thanks! I want an outdoor ceremony and this place has it.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    My future sister-in-law got married at the Wyndam Garden in Exton and it was beautiful!! Great food, attentive staff, and there is a bar right in the lobby for an after party. Highly recommend! She used uplighting to style the space as its a classic hotel ballroom look. Hope this helps!
  • Options
    I didn't get married there, but we booked our room block there. It's a nice hotel and the staff is very friendly and helpful.
  • Options
    Thank you all for the advice. We decided to book at another venue! But we did visit this site and loved the hotel and the coordinator. The package deal was really nice too! Cheapest of all places we visited. I would recommend to anyone looking for a budget.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards