Honeymoon Discussions
Options

PSA: Before you post here...

This is for the benefit of those new to the site or to this board in particular: If you are looking for honeymoon suggestions, please include the following with your initial post: 1) Budget. I know talking about money isn't usually acceptable, but simply saying "nothing crazy" or "not a lot of money" is not enough here. My "cheap vacation" budget is likely not the same as yours. Give us a maximum amount you'd want to spend so that we can give more useful suggestions. 2) Length of trip - how long do you want to go? 3) If you have a passport or are able to/willing to get one in time for the trip 4) Where you are flying out of - some metropolitan areas are cheaper than others depending on where you're going 5) The type of activities you want to do (for example: good food is important; we want to lay on the beach; we like hiking; we like museums; etc) 6) If there is anywhere that you specifically do not want to go Thanks, and happy planning!

Re: PSA: Before you post here...

• Options

aaand my bulletpoints were ignored...sorry for the giant paragraph that i am for some reason unable to edit everyone.

• Options
    Thanks for posting. I agree. My idea of cheap is very different. Also it is helpful to know where they are flying from.
  • Options
    Thanks for posting. I agree.

I'd like to add if I may sice I've seen it come up in the past week/several days frequently.

Weather for certain months...especially Caribbean. There's a nifty thing called google. Type in "weather in xyz (place)and the month". It brings up a whole list of sites to check out.

Also, weather is highly unpredictable, just because it's rainy season,dry season, hurricane season, does not mean it will happen. Book you HM, get cancel for any reason trip insurance and have a good time.
  • Options
    This is helpful, thanks
  • Options
    I thought of another to add: What time of year? Rates change depending on high,low,holiday and shoulder seasons.

I don't know if wedding dates can be seen on the full site but I know I can't see them on my iphone.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards