March 2014 Weddings

Time is flying....

This week is crazy...just received the flower girl dresses and bridesmaid dresses. Got the email that the cake topper has shipped. Best of all Friday we leave for 4 days in Cancun...then next weekend is my Bridal Shower. Can't believe it is all finally here and happening....fiancé and I have been together for 8 years engaged for 22 months...just feeling kinda crazy right now....how is everyone else doing
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Time is flying....

• Our flower girl dress came last week.  We're coming up on our final appointments with our DJ, officiant, and caterer.  I can't believe how close everything is!
    image 108 invited.
    image 95 will be celebrating with us.
    image 13 will be there in spirit...
    (including the uninvited cousins who
    RSVP-ed and then cancelled after 
    realizing that it wasn't a great time
    to travel to our city....) 
    image 0 are keeping us guessing!

Daisypath Wedding tickers
  • Got the your dress is in call yesterday! Invitations complete, stamped and ready to mail! I got lucky and they are regular postage YAY! My darling fiancé put the stamps on wrong but No big deal lol. Honeymoon has been paid off for a few weeks. We still have to do flowers and limos. Oh and rehearsal dinner, my FMIL has control over that.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • My flower girl dress and my dress are both in the works.  Since I'm wearing my mom's gown, I don't have to wait for shipping/delivery.  I just have to wait for alterations/modifications to be done.  I had my hair trial in November and will be going in to get my hair highlighted and possibly trimmed some, in a few weeks.  I'll probably schedule that appointment when I go in to schedule my day of hair appointment.  Rehearsal dinner has been booked..FMIL/FFIL/FSMIL have to figure out payment, etc.  Limos were booked a month and a half ago and we got the contract in the mail about 2 weeks ago.  We have to review it, sign it and send it back.  I have to get in contact with my priest to go over readings, etc.  Speaking of which I have to pick one more person to do a reading.  I also have to call my organist to go over the music, drop off my sacrament paperwork to our church and figure out day of time line.  I have soooo much to do and it feels like I have NO time to do it all.  Add in the possibility of changing jobs in a few weeks, I'm going to be super busy.  OYE!!!!!!

Wedding Countdown Ticker
    Michelle & Ronald
    01/03/81
    06/18/81
    08/25/10
    05/07/13
    03/15/14

image172 Invites sent
    image 132 adults and 3 kids are party animals
    image 40 are party poopers
    image 0 awaiting reply
    Need 8 adults to make minimum.  Eek.