Wisconsin

Milwaukee area officiants

Hi All, 

I am starting my search for an officiant for my August 2012 wedding.  My FI and I would like to have a non-religious ceremony.  Just wondering if anyone has suggestions.  

Has anyone used Rev. Paul Costanzo out of Oak Creek?  Cannot find any reviews on the internet.

Thanks!
August 2012 Board February Siggy Challenge: Cake imageWedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Milwaukee area officiants

• Lyra1020Lyra1020 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    There's actually a post just a few days ago about this, but here's what I wrote for it:
    We met with five officiants in the area (Jane Stewart, Nichole Baird, Russ Witte-Dycus, Judith Kubisch, and Eva Overholt). In the end, we liked Russ, Judith, and Eva best, and are going with Eva. She's laidback, calm, and very knowledgable. She also offers pre-marital "counseling" sessions, which was something we're interested in.

We also want a non-religious ceremony. All the officiants we met with had done this before and seemed comfortable with it. Let me know if you have any questions about the officiants!
  • MelissaSavinMelissaSavin member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We are working with Judge Jill Mitchell.  She is very flexible on the service and is very kind.  She is actually the mother of the women who runs our reception site, the Pulaski Inn.

She is charging us $100 for the service and $25 to do a rehearsal.

Judge Jill Mitchell (262) 895-6163 jillmitchellwi@yahoo.com
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_wisconsin_milwaukee-area-officiants?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:118Discussion:05d79f9f-6936-4b44-8c65-60f053f459e9Post:0b3dbb77-83bd-41cb-9b83-092ab869abe7">Re: Milwaukee area officiants</a>:
    [QUOTE]We are working with Judge Jill Mitchell.  She is very flexible on the service and is very kind.  She is actually the mother of the women who runs our reception site, the Pulaski Inn. She is charging us $100 for the service and $25 to do a rehearsal. Judge Jill Mitchell (262) 895-6163 jillmitchellwi@yahoo.com
    Posted by MelissaSavin[/QUOTE]<div>
    </div><div>
    </div><div>does she travel? Ive heard of the other ones but thats a GREAT price and she seems very nice! thanks for the suggestion. Im the one who posted the other post about officiants and keep hearing about the same ones!

</div>
  • edited December 2011
    What are Eva's fees like?
  • kerkmakerkma member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks all!  Melissa,  do you by chance have an idea of the fees for the people you listed, or just round about prices? 
    August 2012 Board February Siggy Challenge: Cake imageWedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards