Not Engaged Yet

Wednesday fun

How about some questions to liven up your Wednesday morning.

1. What time did you wake up at today?

2. Last movie/tv show you watched?

3. Are you wearing pink today?

4. How much does it cost to fill your car with gas?

5. If you could buy any one item right now, what would it be? Bonus point for link.

6. If you could move anywhere within the country you currently live in, where would it be?

7. Favorite healthy recipe?

8. What is your favorite winter Olympic sport?

9. Make up your own question!

Re: Wednesday fun

• 1. What time did you wake up at today? 7:15

2. Last movie/tv show you watched? Newest episode of How I met your mother

3. Are you wearing pink today? Yes! I have pink pj pants on right now.

4. How much does it cost to fill your car with gas? $59 yesterday (2010 Mazda 3)

5. If you could buy any one item right now, what would it be? Bonus point for link.
    No link, but I want a new bedroom set.

6. If you could move anywhere within the country you currently live in, where would it be? I want to move out east, Nova Scotia would probably be my top choice at this moment.

7. Favorite healthy recipe? This question was asked so people would give me recipes :)

8. What is your favorite winter Olympic sport? I love watching figure skating

9. Make up your own question! I already made up 8, your turn!
  • Dignity100Dignity100 member
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Answer
    edited January 2014

1. What time did you wake up at today?  4:58AM

2. Last movie/tv show you watched? My 600lb life was on while I did work last night

3. Are you wearing pink today? No - I have red though

4. How much does it cost to fill your car with gas?  I always fill it when it's about at 1/2 a tank, so I'm guessing around $65-70 ??

5. If you could buy any one item right now, what would it be? Bonus point for link.  At this very moment - I pick a happy light

6. If you could move anywhere within the country you currently live in, where would it be?  Hmm - maybe Seattle, or Maine or Alaska

7. Favorite healthy recipe?  Whole Wheat Penne pasta w/spinach, chic peas & trukey kielbasa

8. What is your favorite winter Olympic sport?  Hockey or Figure skating (couples)

9. Make up your own question! Toilet paper - over or under?  <my answer is over>

Anniversary
  • 1. What time did you wake up at today?

7:20am

Family Guy last night

nope :-(
    about $30
    probably a nice 60inch TV screen for the entertainment room

6. If you could move anywhere within the country you currently live in, where would it be?
    I would stay where I was

I love making my own guacamole I just started doing that this summer, it's the best.

ice skating

9. TP over or under? doesn't matter

10. Do you like musicals? Do you have a favorite?

Anniversary

• 1. What time did you wake up at today? First at 3 a.m., then 5:30, then 6 and finally got out of bed at 6:40.

2. Last movie/tv show you watched? The Original Duckumentary on Netflix. Silliest, cutest documentary about ducks ever!

3. Are you wearing pink today? Nope.

4. How much does it cost to fill your car with gas? $35 yesterday. 2005 Mazda 3, dunno why it costs @QuiltingNurse nearly double to fill hers. Your gas prices or taxes must be pretty awful. I paid $3.09 a gallon.

5. If you could buy any one item right now, what would it be? Bonus point for link. I'll do a picture instead. I fell in a lot of love with this dress yesterday. Mori Lee 4969.

6. If you could move anywhere within the country you currently live in, where would it be? Definitely move somewhere in Southern California like Anaheim or San Diego.

7. Favorite healthy recipe? Spicy Cauliflower Soup (although it needs more substance, next time I am adding tofu)

8. What is your favorite winter Olympic sport? The luge is pretty cool.

9. Make up your own question! Toilet paper - over or under? Over! Thank goodness FI is the same way. That would be a never ending battle in our house if we were opposites on this.

10. What DIY project are you dying to do right now? I really want to make something like these for my flowergirl and ringbearer -

• 1. What time did you wake up at today? 6AM

2. Last movie/tv show you watched? Girls

3. Are you wearing pink today? No :( maybe I'll wear pink at the gym. OH WAIT, my socks have pink in them!

4. How much does it cost to fill your car with gas? $40 every two weeks

5. If you could buy any one item right now, what would it be? Bonus point for link. I need to get around to ordering my new floors: http://www.amazon.com/Pergo-Expressions-Laminate-Flooring-48-5-Inch/dp/B002VA59XK

6. If you could move anywhere within the country you currently live in, where would it be? Hmmm, I'm pretty flexible so I guess anywhere. I really like where I live though.

7. Favorite healthy recipe? This: http://www.skinnytaste.com/2012/04/cheesy-jalapeno-popper-baked-stuffed.html

8. What is your favorite winter Olympic sport? Men's Hockey

9. Toilet Paper over or under: To be honest, we don't have a toilet paper holder right now!

10: Bonus Question: If you could drive any car what would it be? My answer: I'm torn either between a VW Eos or an SUV.

Wedding Countdown Ticker

image 59 Invited
    image 36 Yes
    image 2 No
    image 21 Unknown
  • Missed @peaseblossom55's question.

11. Do you like musicals? Do you have a favorite? I really love musicals. I think some of my favorites include Dreamgirls, Rent, Les Miserables. There are soooo many others. I never get sick of musicals.

• @imhollister gas is ridiculous here. I paid $1.30/L to fill yesterday, if you cross the border 45min away it is 0.97$/L. Northern ontario is expensive!
    At 4:30 when H's alarm went off and then for good at 5:30 when my alarm went off. 

Revenge the other night.

I am not.

I have no idea. I don't really drive. 

Does a house count? 

Hmm let's go with Florida

SkinnyTaste Buffalo Turkey Burgers with Blue Cheese Broccoli Slaw

Hockey

9. Make up your own question!
    What's the last book you read?
    I reread The Giver by Lois Lowry

Extra Questions:
    Toilet paper - over or under?
    OVER. THIS IS THE ONLY WAY THAT MAKES SENSE. 

Do you like musicals? Do you have a favorite?
    Yes! Wicked is my favorite. 

What DIY project are you dying to do right now? 
    None. I'm not very DIY-y

If you could drive any car what would it be?
    Ummm can't I just have someone drive me around?

• Toilet paper over or under - under

Do you like musicals? Not really, I'm not a huge fan of them. Don't have a favorite.

DIY project- I need to start a nautical themed blanket for a friends baby soon.

If you could drive any car what would it be? We just bought a 2014 GMC Sierra and I love it! If it wasn't so expensive to fill, I would drive that instead of my car more often. I would love a Santa Fe, my parents have one and I always drive it when I'm there.
  • Do you like musicals? Do you have a favorite?
    Yes - depends on my mood.  Avanue Q, Wicked, Spamalot are up on the list.

Uhh - I need to clean my entire house and get ready for FI to move in when we get married and until we can just get a new house, does that count??

I'd like a slightly larger SUV for the dogs - maybe a Ford Explorer??  I do like the GMC Acadia but my dog is 3 years old and hasn't figured out how to jump in a vehicle... at least with my parents Explorer she can use the bumper and climb in.

@Imhollister - that's a pretty dress! 

@Swazzle - I watched Revenge last night before I did some work

Anniversary
    6:45 am

Dexter. Just finished season 7.

Nope.  I never wear pink.  I think it makes me look like I'm 12 years old.

Around $40.

A wedding band for FI.  I'm still saving up money :\

Somewhere on the East Coast.

Vegetable fajitas.

Luge

9. If calories, nutritional value, all of that healthy stuff didn't count, what would you be having for lunch today?
    I would love nothing more than a big, fat, juicy cheeseburger and some onion rings.

Extra Questions:

Toilet paper - over or under?
    over.

Do you like musicals? Do you have a favorite?
    yes. I really like Sweeney Todd

I'm ready to start making the centerpieces for our reception

like on a daily basis? to own? A new Rav4.  Just to drive for the hell of it once, for fun? Something super fast and expensive.

Anniversary

• 1. What time did you wake up at today?   I woke up around 6:20a.m. I think.

2. Last movie/tv show you watched? I watched my recorded Bachelor last night.

3. Are you wearing pink today? Negative ghost rider. I wearing Navy.

4. How much does it cost to fill your car with gas?  I think around $60-70. I drive a 4runner.

5. If you could buy any one item right now, what would it be? A bed frame!! Preferably a sleigh bed or one with a canopy frame.

6. If you could move anywhere within the country you currently live in, where would it be?  Hmmm...I like living in Georgia but I would choose SC.

7. Favorite healthy recipe?  SkinnyTaste Chicken Chilli. SOOOO yummy!

8. What is your favorite winter Olympic sport?  I like watching the snowboarding competitions and figure skating.

9. Toilet paper - over or under? Over I think. I don't ever pay attention.

10. Do you like musicals? Do you have a favorite? Sure! I like a lot of them but I think my favorite for a long time as been Evita. I also really enjoyed Les Mis.

11. What DIY project are you dying to do right now? Valentine's Day wreath

12. If you could drive any car what would it be? I love driving my 4runner and just big cars in general. I'm not a small car person so I would prefer either an SUV or Truck.

13. What's the last book you read? I can't remember...I haven't read a novel in a while.

14. Make up your own question! Do you celebrate Valentine's Day? If so, what are your plans?
  • SwazzleSwazzle member
    First Anniversary First Answer First Comment 5 Love Its
    edited January 2014
    @Dignity100 - I hate Daniel.

ETA: @lmhollister - That dress is GORGEOUS!

5:12 AM.  way too early!

yesterday while I was home sick I spent entirely too much time watching a show called "Stalked" on Netflix.

nope, unless you count my scarf... it's like a rose gold color, so sort of pinkish.

about $40.

new Crosstrainers.  I'm looking at THESE or THESE or THESE

I really like living here permanently, but I'd love to travel the east coast.

ST pork carnitas or ST arroz con pollo for comfort food.  fancy salads.

ice skating!

9. Toilet paper - over or under?
    whichever way it's on there, as long as H remembers to refill it!  ;) 

10.  Do you like musicals? Do you have a favorite?
    I love musicals!  I don't have a favorite, but I'd love to see Wicked in person.

11.  What DIY project are you dying to do right now?
    I want to install floating shelves in our bathroom, hang a mirror  in our room above the bed, and paint a shutter a dark teal to hang in my laundry/mudroom to use as a mail center.
    LINK - shelves inspiration
    LINK - shutter inspiration in this color LINK

12.  If you could drive any car what would it be?
    I really like the Mini Coopers in the eggshell off-white color!!

Bonus Question: if you had to choose between a 90 minute massage once a month and a mani/pedi once a month, which would you choose and why?
  • @Swazzle - Can Jack and Emily just get together already?!

Anniversary
  • 1. What time did you wake up at today? 6:19am was when I finally looked at the clock. I had probably been awake for an hour at that point, though.

2. Last movie/tv show you watched? I fell asleep watching Wild Russia last night.

3. Are you wearing pink today? Actually, I am!

4. How much does it cost to fill your car with gas? About $30-35 depending on the gas station. (Gas is about 20 cents cheaper/gallon near the barn)

5. If you could buy any one item right now, what would it be? Bonus point for link. THIS.

6. If you could move anywhere within the country you currently live in, where would it be? Where #5 is.

7. Favorite healthy recipe? Skinnytaste Tilapia Fish Tacos with Cilantro Cream sauce   Tacos  Sauce

8. What is your favorite winter Olympic sport? I guess the freestyle snowboarding. I don't really watch it that much, but Sean White is my secret ginger crush.

9. Toilet paper - over or under? OVER OVER OVER Throat punches to anyone who comes into my house and switches it to under.

Make up your own question: I'm having a shitty morning, so I can't think of a question. Instead, can I ask for cheer up gifs?

"Stuart was scared, but he loved Margalo, Mommy. And there is nothing bigger than love." -The Bean
     "His farts smell like Satan's asshole mixed with a skunk's vagina. But it's okay, because I love him." -CSousa

• WHY ISN'T ANYONE ANSWERING MY QUESTION.

• What's the last book you read - I can't remember, I haven't had time to read in so long, it makes me sad.

Do you celebrate valentines day? If so, what are your plans? We try to do something, this year I work so we won't be doing anything that day. We are thinking of going to MN for a weekend in early feb.

90min massage once a month or mani/pedi once a month- massage, I can't have my nails for work so it would be pointless.

8:00

Say Yes to the Dress

Nope.

Totally full from empty to fill probably between $40-50.

New boots.

Southern CT.

Umm....vegetable pasta instead of normal pasta?

Figure skating or hockey

Daisypath Anniversary tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • @Swazzle - the last book I read was:  Before I Go To Sleep by S. J. Watson.  REALLY good read!!
  • Last book I read:  Passporter's Disney Weddings & Honeymoons

Anniversary
  • Extra Questions

@Swazzle What's the last book you read? I'm finishing up And the Mountains Echoed by Khaled Hosseini right now.

@southernpeach89 Do you celebrate Valentine's Day? If so, what are your plans? Not really...I've told FI I just want to stay home and cook something special together and drink a whole bottle of wine.

@CocoBellaF 90 min massage once a month or mani/pedi once a month? Definitely a mani/pedi once a month. I don't really go for massages.

@buddysmom80 If you could drive any kind of car what would it be? I'm not really sure. I just want something small, fast and sporty.

• @Swazzle - Can Jack and Emily just get together already?!
    Do you think they'll end up together? I didn't think so because I thought she and Aiden would be together but I'm not so sure about that after Sunday's episode!

• EXTRA QUESTIONS:

Do you like musicals? Do you have a favorite? Yes yes yes!!!! Ohhh You can't make me choose! My Fair Lady is a favorite, as is State Fair, and The Music Man...Ahhhh the classics. Oooh...and Kiss of the Spider Woman!

What DIY project are you dying to do right now? Can Bean's term project count??

If you could drive any car what would it be? I'd have a midsize SUV and my big truck back.

What's the last book you read? I've been trying to get through Game Of Thrones.

If calories, nutritional value, all of that healthy stuff didn't count, what would you be having for lunch today? Right now, I eat what I want. Except for deli meats. Oh how I miss you Turkey Sub!

Do you celebrate Valentine's Day? If so, what are your plans? We do...not in a major way though. This year we're planning on going to a new restaurant that has 48 beers on tap, including a dozen in house micro brews and their own homemade root beer! After that, we're going to go see 'Her' at the new theatre.

If you had to choose between a 90 minute massage once a month and a mani/pedi once a month, which would you choose and why? MANI/PEDI MANI/PEDI!!!!!! Never getting another massage again!!! (@swazzle @cu97tiger @tuarceatha @suzie211 ... bump bump bump bump Thank you Sarah bump bump bump bump shudder)

"Stuart was scared, but he loved Margalo, Mommy. And there is nothing bigger than love." -The Bean
     "His farts smell like Satan's asshole mixed with a skunk's vagina. But it's okay, because I love him." -CSousa

• @lmhollister that cauliflower soup sounds so good.  I love mashed cauliflower too. I'm not working on any DIY projects right now. 

@swazzle- to answer your question- last night I finally finished Allegiant.  I felt like the series wrapped up better than the hunger games, but over all the book kind of annoyed me as did the two main characters.  I lost interest as the books went on.

Anniversary

• Moar questions: 

If calories, nutritional value, all of that healthy stuff didn't count, what would you be having for lunch today?
    A medium pepperoni pizza with extra cheese. All for me.

Do you celebrate Valentine's Day? If so, what are your plans?
    Ehh we don't do gifts or anything but sometimes we go to dinner. I haven't even thought about it this year. 

if you had to choose between a 90 minute massage once a month and a mani/pedi once a month, which would you choose and why?
    90-minute massage. My nails would look like shit after a whole month (I got every 2 weeks) and that would make me sad. 

@CocoBellaF - Thank you! I just added that to my to-read list on Goodreads :)
    @beanbot2002 - Thanks for reminding me about that recipe! I made it once and loved it. Adding it to my meal planning! 

• @Swazzle - I never cared for the Emily / Aiden relationship.  I don't really think Jack and Emily would really last - Jack would probably have trust issues even after it was all said and done.

If calories, nutritional value, all of that healthy stuff didn't count, what would you be having for lunch today?
    I think I'd go to Five Guys Burger and get a burger & fries!

Do you celebrate Valentine's Day? If so, what are your plans? 
    Usually we don't do anything, but I'm thinking about maybe going somewhere this year

if you had to choose between a 90 minute massage once a month and a mani/pedi once a month, which would you choose and why?
    I typically get a manicure done about once a month just to get my nails shaped and then I'll paint them throughout the month, so I'll go with the mani/pedi.

Anniversary
  • @Swazzle - it's one of the books I got from my SS this year, I loved it!  I hope you like it, too.
  • 1. What time did you wake up at today? Somewhere between 6:45 and 7:30.

2. Last movie/tv show you watched? Mythbusters Moonshine special. BF DVR'd it for me and we watched it last night. Highly, highly amusing.

3. Are you wearing pink today? Nope.

4. How much does it cost to fill your car with gas? Somewhere around $35-40.

5. If you could buy any one item right now, what would it be? Bonus point for link. I want this charm for my bracelet.

6. If you could move anywhere within the country you currently live in, where would it be? I want to stay where I am. I've put down roots here.

7. Favorite healthy recipe? Oh, I'm a terrible person. I can't think of anything.

8. What is your favorite winter Olympic sport? Snowboarding.

9. Toilet paper - over or under? Over.

10. Do you like musicals? Do you have a favorite? I love musicals! My favorites are by Rodgers and Hammerstein.

11. What DIY project are you dying to do right now? The NEY KAL - can it be February yet?

12. If you could drive any car what would it be? I want a late 1960s VW Beetle.

13. What's the last book you read? Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets. Again.

14. If calories, nutritional value, all of that healthy stuff didn't count, what would you be having for lunch today? I will go eat all the chocolate, thank you.

15. Do you celebrate Valentine's Day? If so, what are your plans? We do. I know this year we've agreed no gifts, but we might spring for a really nice dinner out.

16. If you had to choose between a 90 minute massage once a month and a mani/pedi once a month, which would you choose and why? A massage. My muscles are perpetually a mess.

Bonus question: If you had college / post-secondary education to do all over again, what would you major in the second time around? My answer: atmospheric sciences.
  • If calories, nutritional value, all of that healthy stuff didn't count, what would you be having for lunch today?
    I think a gyro sounds fantastic!!  or pizza always sounds good.  or some type of Asian food.  OH YUM.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards