January 2015 Weddings

Any other January 2015 brides???

2»

Re: Any other January 2015 brides???

• January 22, 2015 in Vegas wedding planned.

We're using the same venue for ceremony/reception so most of our planning is very simple. Whew!

Our colors are navy/ivory. 

Because we're having a destination wedding, our STD's have already gone out. Invitations have been ordered/received and waiting until it's time to send them out. 
    *msstaticfancypants*
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Hi January 2015 brides! My wedding is going to be January 18th.

So far I have my gown and bridesmaids gowns chosen, my venue and church booked and save the dates ordered!

My colors are aubergine and..champagne? Maybe?
  • Hi ladies! I'm so excited, we just picked our venue and set our date as Jan 31st! Only 6 months away...time to get busy!! We are having 6 each in our bridal party? I haven't asked anyone yet but my best friend (and will be my MOH) knows she's in it. We got engaged in January this year and we weren't sure if we wanted a summer 2015 wedding or not. So I've been waiting to ask my girls till we set a date. We visited a venue yesterday that we fell in love with and the only Saturday in 2015 that's available us 1/31!! I will be asking two other very close girlfriends and my fiancés two step sisters who I am very close with. I am not sure who my 6th would be. Fi will be asking my brother, his step brother and 4 close friends. Living in Michigan means most likely there will be a lot of snow on our day and I love the idea of a winter theme. Whites, creams, golds, silvers...then a dark color for my girls dresses. Fi likes deep purple, like eggplant or plum. I like that too, or emerald green. He wants grey suits. Oh! I already bought my dress :) the color is called Whisper Pink, its a ball gown with layers of tulle with gold roses appliqué within the layers, corset top with tulle wrapped around the bodice...it was the 4th dress I tried on and I definitely knew the minute I put it on! I have so much more work to do, but am dying to get started and ask my girls this week!!! Good luck planning ladies, you're ideas and plans all sound amazing. I'm excited to get to know you through this experience :)
  • @hmg1985 I'm getting married on January 31st as well!!! How exciting, we're date twins! January 31st is our dating anniversary and this past January, on our two year anniversary, FI proposed. So it seemed only appropriate that we get married on this date that is already so significant to us. All of those colors sound so beautiful and your dress sounds like a dream!
  • Another 1/31/15 Bride here :)

Its going so quickly....and I can't wait!!!!
  • January 3rd Here!  Just seeing this post.  1 and 1/2 weeks to go...
    Colors are black and gold reception; ivory and gold wedding.
  • Heeeey January Brides!

Our is on January 24th, like @awleia1 @chelsea+kyle stacyann05 !

What do you all have left to do?  I feel pretty good, but also like we must be missing something.  I'm hoping for snow since we'll be up in the White Mountains in NH :)

• January 17 here! My colors are European red with silver, white and black accents. I am getting close to being done - just have minor details left like doing the out of town bags. This weekend was busy doing menu, programs, seating table etch. Best of luck to all the Jan. brides !!
  • @vikinganna87 we'll be hoping for the same thing. Vermont wedding here. Just no snow while people are flying in please!

Just finished my bouquet (paper  flowers) and the flower girl buckets. Still need a seating chart and my vows. lol
  • @awleia1 Exactly!! 

Your paper flowers sounds lovely :)  All the photos I've seen of those kinds of bouquets are beautiful; wish I'd thought of that.

Yes, I have to do our seating chart and place cards, and both of us need to write our vows.  Also need to get a guest book and the marriage license, but luckily most of the major stuff is all set.  I can't believe it's less than 4 weeks away - VERY excited! 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards