Plus-Sized

Cute shoes for wide feet?

Anyone have any suggestions for where to buy cute wedding day shoes in wide sizes? I am not really great in heels so I'm hoping for a wedge or something substantial but definitely wide size.

Did not find anything I liked a lot on Zappos, unfortunately.  General google searches come up with standard dyables.

Would love some help! Thanks!

Re: Cute shoes for wide feet?

• I would try 6pm.com
  • mcgarci2mcgarci2 member
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Love Its Name Dropper
    edited January 2014
    I bought my shoes off Etsy!  A lot of people make wide shoes and can design them however you want.  They are also more willing to work with you budget.  I bought the most amazing shoes for my stinkin wide feet. Couldn't have been happier.

Another place I looked is Shoes of Prey.  They make the shoe you design so you can customize however you want. Pretty nifty, but I loved the etsy shoes more.

EDIT: I also wanted a low heel so I had mine made with a 1 3/4" heel. Perfect for a little lift and total comfort.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker}
  • I think I might get this shoe
    http://www.6pm.com/trotters-cameron-goldwash

or this one

http://www.6pm.com/naturalizer-harley-plaina
    I want something that is re-wearable

Wedding Black & White, Sepia
  • mcgarci2 said:
    I bought my shoes off Etsy!  A lot of people make wide shoes and can design them however you want.  They are also more willing to work with you budget.  I bought the most amazing shoes for my stinkin wide feet. Couldn't have been happier.

Another place I looked is Shoes of Prey.  They make the shoe you design so you can customize however you want. Pretty nifty, but I loved the etsy shoes more.

EDIT: I also wanted a low heel so I had mine made with a 1 3/4" heel. Perfect for a little lift and total comfort.

mcgarci2  for turning me onto shoes of prey. I designed my shoes and my most awesome and best mother in the world is BUYING ME THE SHOES even though they are $$$$. image

Wedding Black & White, Sepia
  • I've already designed about 5 pairs for dream shoes from Shoes of Prey and I am not even a shoe person. I am definitely not afraid to spend a lot of money for a good pair of shoes but yeah, I always want to make sure they are versatile enough to get more than 1 wear out of them.

Thanks for the suggestions! 

If anyone has any more feel free to send them out!
  • @debmonn, those are super cute! 
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • @debmonn yay! So glad I could help! The shoes are sooo cute!

@KayDeee that's great! The shoes on there are awesome. I love that they make them wide too in any design you could want.

Good luck ladies and I'm looking forward to seeing your pics from the big day!
  • mcgarci2mcgarci2 member
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Love Its Name Dropper
    edited January 2014
    EDIT: Double post.
  • i found a cute pair of strappy heals at payless they have a small selection of wedding style shoes i did not think they were going to be comfortable im a 10 w and they only had a 10 so i went into the 11  when i tried them on but walking in them for about 5 minutes they were  comfortable and the size difference was not that huge where they were swimming on me . i didn't buy them because i still want to see what is out there
  • Wow, Shoes of Prey! I had never heard of them! I feel like you may have created a monster... ;-)
  • Another option is you find a pair of shoes that fit but aren't as fancy as you would like them, look on etsy for some shoe clips. Easy way to dress up a pair of shoes that you'll be able to wear again later.

• I would suggest payless for wide sizes. Also Nordstrom and Nordstrom Rack have a great selection or larger and wider sizes.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards