Flowers
Options

Simply Elegant Wedding Rose Collections Solid Colors from Costco

I have a really tight flower budget and am already planning on DIY baby's breath centerpieces.  For the bouquets etc I was looking at the Simply Elegant Wedding Rose Collection from Costco (20 piece) and was wondering if anyone has photos of what the bridal bouquet and bridesmaid bouqet looks like (other than the photo on their website).  Also, was it a good experience?  I've seen some great reviews but am between Costco and Sam's Club's White Wedding Collection (althought the photos I've seen of the Sam's Club collection isn't as impressive as on their website).  Thanks!!

Re: Simply Elegant Wedding Rose Collections Solid Colors from Costco

• Options
    I was looking at the Costco flower options.  However, they may not be as good a deal as you think.  (Depending on costs in your area.)  When I met with a local florist, I discovered that her prices were the same as Costco's, but for that price I got vases for the bouquets, free day of delivery to the venue (with a specific person to contact if there are problems) and several meetings with a flower designer to discuss flower options - many more flower and color choices too.

Though I've never ordered flowers from Costco, I'm generally pretty happy with their customer service, etc.  But I do suggest at least shopping at some local florists.  You can often find just as good a deal, if not better, with a local company.

Also, as an aside, are there any large grocery chains with a fresh flowers section in your area?  I live in Columbus, and apparently the Kroger grocery store chain is the biggest selling florist in town.  Also the most affordable.  It's worth checking out.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards