March 2014 Weddings

Honeymoon- CHECK!

COSTA RICA here we come!

Where are you girls going and when are you leaving? Soon after the wedding, a few days or months down the road? We leave the Wednesday after.

Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Honeymoon- CHECK!

• We are going to Jamaica for 8 days! We are leaving first thing in the morning after the wedding. It's just how it worked out! We considered Costa Rica also.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • We are going to plan our honey moon for our 1st anniversary.  We just don't have the money or time saved up to go on a honey moon right after the wedding.  Plus, they'll still treat us like "newly weds" when we say it's our honeymoon. :o)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    Michelle & Ronald
    01/03/81
    06/18/81
    08/25/10
    05/07/13
    03/15/14

image172 Invites sent
    image 132 adults and 3 kids are party animals
    image 40 are party poopers
    image 0 awaiting reply
    Need 8 adults to make minimum.  Eek.
  • We haven't even decided on where we'll be going! Because of my job, we have to work around the breaks that I are already in my schedule.  We plan on or before our first anniversary. 
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Have fun in Jamaica Lisa!! What made you change your mind, if you don't mind me asking?

Michelle & Silver- that's very common. We would have considered that but we won 2 plane tickets that needed to be used before June and someone gifted us a bit of cash that helped with accommodations (we are renting out someones condo. Definitely less expensive than staying at a local resort. We used trip advisor to find it). So we're saving up for excursions and such! Good luck to you two :)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • We are getting married March 22, and leaving for Florida on the 23rd sometime whenever we feel up to it. We're driving to Florida and spending a few days in Orlando going to Universal Studios and stuff like that, then flying to Sandals Emerald Bay in the Bahamas! After staying there for a few days we are flying back to Orlando to hit up Disney World and then head home. 2 fun filled weeks!
  • We are going to Kauai!
  • fun! im spending 5 nights in kailua beach on Oahu and then 6 nights in lahaina on Maui :)

Leaving first thing in the morning after the wedding!

Wedding Countdown Ticker

• Disney, Kauai, Kailua, Oahu? Wish I could have a multitrip honeymoon! Sounds awesome girls!!!

Rakkaya- I loooove your signature picture!!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • verna25 said:
    Have fun in Jamaica Lisa!! What made you change your mind, if you don't mind me asking?

Michelle & Silver- that's very common. We would have considered that but we won 2 plane tickets that needed to be used before June and someone gifted us a bit of cash that helped with accommodations (we are renting out someones condo. Definitely less expensive than staying at a local resort. We used trip advisor to find it). So we're saving up for excursions and such! Good luck to you two :)

Airfare was cheaper to Jamaica, then I fell for the Sandals trap. They gave me a butler, I couldn't resist! I've been to Jamaica so I can relax, I would have wanted to see everything in Costa Rica. It looks beautiful! Also most resorts in CR are non smoking on the grounds, and we smoke.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • We're going to Riviera Maya in Mexico.  We're leaving Monday morning, because we're planning a morning-after brunch with the family.  This way, we'll also have time to pack after the wedding instead of freaking out beforehand.
    image 108 invited.
    image 95 will be celebrating with us.
    image 13 will be there in spirit...
    (including the uninvited cousins who
    RSVP-ed and then cancelled after 
    realizing that it wasn't a great time
    to travel to our city....) 
    image 0 are keeping us guessing!

Daisypath Wedding tickers
  • We're doing Rome/Amalfi in May.  Haven't booked yet, wishing prices for flights would drop though! 
  • Have fun ladies!!!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Booked flights last night..woohoo!  Sh*T gettin' real! :)
  • We are doing 10 days in Oahu. But we plan on doing at least one island hopping day, most likely to the Big Island, I really want to go to Volcanoes National Park :) We are getting married on March 29, and leaving for the honeymoon on April 12. We decided to wait 2 weeks because we didn't want to be rushing around the couple of days after the wedding, but it is going to be so hard to go to work for 2 weeks right after the wedding! Everyone's honeymoon plans sound awesome!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • We are leaving the morning after the wedding!  Flight is at 535 am.  We are going to West Palm Beach Fl with a 2 day cruise to the Bahamas worked in.  :-)  We considered some islands too, but this was a gift from my in-laws (+spending money) so we went with FREE!!!
  • We are leaving the morning after the wedding!  Flight is at 535 am.  We are going to West Palm Beach Fl with a 2 day cruise to the Bahamas worked in.  :-)  We considered some islands too, but this was a gift from my in-laws (+spending money) so we went with FREE!!!

Ha! I thought my 9:30 am flight the next morning was tough!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards