Wisconsin
Options

Have you been married at South Shore?

Weird question- looking for people who have been married at South Shore Pavilion in Milwaukee who would be willing to share their photos with me.  I am getting married there in Sept. and am having a hell of a time trying to figure out how to set it up/decorate.  I don't want to steal anyone's ideas, just get an idea & there isn't a lot to be found online.  If you're willing, PM me and I will send you my email.

THANK YOU!

Re: Have you been married at South Shore?

• Options
    HPollenHPollen member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    A friend of a friend got married there.  They used those paper ball latern lights on the ceiling and had all white christmas lights, I guess, strung around the ceiling too.  It looked really cool.  My friends who went to the wedding had nothing but good things to say about the place and the decor.  I will see if I can find a picture or two! 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    jberg134jberg134 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I've been in the area for a couple of weddings and peeked in while using the bathroom.  White lights were used both times.  I didn't see much other decoration.

What's your date?
    September 2011 Siggy Challange: Honeymoon!
    image 145 Made the cut!
    image 59 Are ready to celebrate! image 23 Are missing out! image 65 Don't know the meaning of RSVP!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    We were considering South Shore, and I planned on doing the lighted paper lanterns.  My FI didn't see my vision though, and we have now narrowed it down to the Black Swan and Lakefront Brewery, either place I will be doing primarily candle centerpieces.  I think when you get glass, brick, candles together it just looks amazing. 
  • Options
    MissBNicoleMissBNicole member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thank you for your input guys!  Sorry for the late reply, I have been out of the country.

I actually wanted white lights and chinese lanterns but wasn't sure how it would work with the way the ceiling is.  Any photos would be very helpful. :-)
  • Options
    mfsorrentinomfsorrentino member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I am looking for photos too.  Does anyone know if it is AT ALL possible to fit closer to 220 in there?
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards