Louisiana-New Orleans
Options

Capdeboscq Catering

Capdeboscq is the caterer our venue uses. We went to the tasting where we got to try an assortment of the appetizers. We are now coming to the point of figuring out our menu and are finding it hard to pick entrees when we didn't get to try any of them.

If you used this caterer, can you tell me what entrees you selected and if you enjoyed them? I would love to hear your picks for appetizers as well.

Thanks!

Re: Capdeboscq Catering

• Options
    The appetizers I remember loving were the crawfish pies and fried bacon wrapped shrimp. There was one that was like a baked potato that was good as well. Entrees we went with chicken sausage gumbo and one of the jambalaya as well as the veggie primavera. They customized our bar at no extra cost which was pretty nice.

Disclaimer: I did ask them to accommodate one of our vegan guests but the owner didn't even know what a vegan is, so I had my caterer arrange a special platter from whole foods.
  • Options
    ZeroOrchestra, how did they customize the bar for you?
  • Options
    Instead of having a full bar, we had 2 wines, bottled Abita (I think they usually offer kegs) and 2 signature drinks. And of course sodas and coffee. It all probably equalled out in cost for them.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards