New Jersey

I know I'm jumping the gun ... rehearsal dinner to include OOT guests?

Our wedding will be a Saturday. FI is from out of state so ALL of his guests will be driving/flying in. It's quite possible that some guests will drive in Saturday and stay overnight to avoid 2 nights in a hotel. For those that stay Friday, do we extend the invitation to those at the hotel to join us at the rehearsal dinner? Our BP is super small and may not actually require a rehearsal, but I'm sure we'd like to have a small gathering the night before. Thoughts?

Re: I know I'm jumping the gun ... rehearsal dinner to include OOT guests?

• ellnd4 said:
    Our wedding will be a Saturday. FI is from out of state so ALL of his guests will be driving/flying in. It's quite possible that some guests will drive in Saturday and stay overnight to avoid 2 nights in a hotel. For those that stay Friday, do we extend the invitation to those at the hotel to join us at the rehearsal dinner? Our BP is super small and may not actually require a rehearsal, but I'm sure we'd like to have a small gathering the night before. Thoughts?
    You're under no obligation, but I think it's a kind gesture....I would definitely do it if you can swing it.
  • If it's something you can afford go for it, not a necessary thing though
  • Our actual rehearsal will be on Thursday for a Sunday wedding, but we're having a "rehearsal" dinner on Saturday night anyway for out of town guests. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards