Knottie Tech Help
Options

Tickers, Signatures, Pictures, etc.--Where are they?

I have been on the knot boards for over 6 months now. People are always mentioning tickers, signatures, and photos that I don't see. For example, in a thread I was reading today, someone said, "I love seeing your posts because you look so happy in your picture."  All I see is the small avatar pic next to their name that shows a bouquet. Obviously, that is not what they are referencing. I feel like I am missing out on so much! Any suggestions?

Re: Tickers, Signatures, Pictures, etc.--Where are they?

• Options
    Are you on mobile? Sometimes they don't show up on mobile. Also, I think you have the choice in your settings to show or not show sig pics. 

What did you think would happen if you walked up to a group of internet strangers and told them to get shoehorned by their lady doc?~StageManager14
  • Options
    No, I'm on my laptop. I looked in my settings, but I didn't see anything like that.
  • Options
    Found it! It's under "account options," not settings. Thanks, Addie!
  • Options
    You're welcome!
    What did you think would happen if you walked up to a group of internet strangers and told them to get shoehorned by their lady doc?~StageManager14
  • Options

Hey @amakeyeb! Feel free to send me a PM if you have any further questions or need help! :)

-KP

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards