Nevada-Las Vegas
Options

This may seem a little weird, but...

Due to some unforeseen circumstances, our weeklong Vegas vacation has turned into a solo trip for me. While I'm looking forward to *some* R&R, I'm probably going to run out of things to do. I'm renting a car and staying off strip, so if any of you lovely ladies want me to scope something out, take photos, or run some other miscellaneous errand in Vegas, let me know!

I'm in town January 25th - 31st. I have a few wedding-related errands of my own to run: a cake tasting at Las Vegas Custom Cakes, buying cupcakes from Retro Bakery, and talking to the florist who does Caesars weddings (I think it's the same for Flamingo and a few others).

Also, if anyone's in town during that time and wants to meet up, I'm totally game!

Other things I'm wanting to do and would appreciate recommendations:
- Doing some hiking
- Getting a mani/pedi
- Hanging out at a bar where it's not creepy that I'm by myself? (this one might be impossible....)
- Catching a movie

Thanks! You guys are the best :)

Re: This may seem a little weird, but...

• Options
    Where are you staying??

The weather is going to be amazing while you are here. My FI and I also discussed getting out to do some hiking in Red Rock this weekend. Should be gorgeous!

We did a tasting at Las Vegas Custom Cakes a few weeks ago - look closely or you will miss it! It is in a tiny strip mall in a not-so-desireable part of town. We only got to try three samples, from what they had baked that day. Delicious but wish we had gotten to taste more!

Depending which part of town you are in I could possibly recommend a spa, movie theater, or a bar :)

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited January 2014
    I'm staying at the Westgate Flamingo Bay, which is 2.5 miles west of the Strip on Flamingo.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards