South Asian Weddings
Options

Invitations: Ordering from India

Has anyone ordered invitations from outside the US?  What website/company did you use, are you happy with it, did it meet expectations, quality, timeline?  Any advice or suggestions?

Re: Invitations: Ordering from India

• Options
    Hey, don't know if you're still looking, but my fiance and browsed through some of the invites on regalcards.com and indianweddingcard.com, but we wound up going with Zazzle.com. We were looking for a muslim invite with a South Asian esthetic and found something that was good but not great. I really liked the cards on the other websites, but I was so nervous about the cards being damaged as they were transported from multiple planes and facilities to get to the final address. The cards we got from Zazzle were customizable and they looked great when they arrived. It took about three weeks from when we ordered for them to make it to us. The only problem we had was that the invites were smaller than we thought they would be.
  • Options
    Thanks! I checked out Zazzle, they are beautiful!
  • Options
    There are a few US based vendors that specialize in Indian/South Asian stationery. Try 3 Bees Paperie - www.3beespaperie.com.
  • Options
    I'm not sure if you're still looking, but I had a great experience with Parekh Cards (http://www.parekhcards.com/.)
  • Options
    Thanks guys! i'll check those sites out.

I'm not in NJ/NYC area.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards