May 2014 Weddings

Vent my MOH dropped out of my wedding :(

2»

Re: Vent my MOH dropped out of my wedding :(

• Lol get a life bitches kill yourself
    Not cool

@KnotPorscha

Anniversary
  • @KnotPorscha -- please review and ban as necessary. We're being threatened.

• I dont know that TOS means
    Clearly not, because you violated the crap out of them.

Also, weren't you done here? I think we've all had enough.

• So ignorant... Why make a post on a community website asking for other's advice and then flip out when someone disagrees with you? I absolutely cannot stand people like that.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Wow....thats a little excessive.And I will say highly immature. Thats the worst ive seen on the may board.
  • Woah! I left for a day and came back to this...

I agree with @dluberts that this is worst I've seen on the May board :(

To me, we're a community of ladies who are together to celebrate, plan, and help each other on our way to our weddings. In my mind we do not "attack" people but give opinions (which is what you ask for you post on the boards...feedback, opinions, etc.) and it upsets me when opinions are taken as attacking.

I don't really go on the other community boards because many ladies can be rude and blunt but WE AREN'T here on this board. So, can we all forget this and let it sink to the later pages of the May board and go back to being awesome?

I guess I sound treacle-y sweet and maybe somewhat trite...but y'all, I had a long day dealing with squabbling high school girls and don't want to deal with this...
    Anniversary
  • @klc09d yeah it escalated quickly.  Didn't see that one coming.  I thought we were all really nice considering all that she was demanding of her MOH.
    Anniversary
  • You all should see what she called me in a PM (can't share because doing so would violate TOS, and I actually respect those).

• I hope that she is more mature in real life and she isn't lke that with her FI. Because that would be a very stressful way to plan a wedding with the person who's supposed to love and respect you. I hope it was just a vent on us, maybe she;d had a bad day?
  • Did she get a posting ban? I was surprised she didn't pop up here again.
    Not sure. I just got an email from membership in response to the screenshot of the PM I reported, letting me know that they're referring my email to the appropriate team.

• dluberts said:
    I hope that she is more mature in real life and she isn't lke that with her FI. Because that would be a very stressful way to plan a wedding with the person who's supposed to love and respect you. I hope it was just a vent on us, maybe she;d had a bad day?
    I don't care what kind of day you've had -- it's never acceptable to tell people to go kill themselves. Even if she has some twisted sense of humour and was 'joking', it's appalling.

Personally, I've had one of the worst weeks of my life this week, and I wouldn't dream of taking my anger and frustration out on other people... especially people who aren't directly involved and are just offering advice.

• It's most definatley not acceptable. I agree whole heartedly on that point. But I know that people tend to say stuff they don't mean when angry, and regret it later. Just giving a benefit of a doubt thing.
  • I definitely agree with that, that sometimes things are said out of anger. However, the "lol" at the beginning tells me that she wasn't exactly raving angry. Also, to me common human decency says you don't say crap like that over an internet forum to people you don't *really* know...especially since everything on the internet is permanent.

Good riddance to bad rubbish.

Anniversary
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards