April 2014 Weddings

hair??

Does anyone know what they are doing for their hair yet? Post pics.
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: hair??

• I had my hair trial a couple weeks ago, I am doing a half up/half down style and I'm getting extensions put in. I also purchased little hair pearls from Michaels that I'm going to have my stylist put in at the back.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Anniversary 
  • That's very pretty. I am still looking for the perfect style.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Very pretty!  Mine is similar but with the loose ends pinned up.  I have a keyhole back dress so wanted my hair up off my back.  OP, what style is your dress?  That sometimes helps narrow it down...

• I got two trials done a few weeks ago. I pinned a ton of hair styles I liked and narrowed it down to three, which I showed the stylists. I really didn't like how the first one did my hair and make up, but the second one... love! I wish I had a photo of the eyes. She gave me a gold smoky eye. So cool.

• I haven't figure out a good style for myself either. I have my trial next Friday...gotta get on that. I was thinking maybe half up and pushed over to one side? My dress has one strap so I was thinking my hair might balance out everything. Not sure.
  • ewithnell said:
    I haven't figure out a good style for myself either. I have my trial next Friday...gotta get on that. I was thinking maybe half up and pushed over to one side? My dress has one strap so I was thinking my hair might balance out everything. Not sure.
    I think a side hair look would be very nice with a one shoulder dress. Plus it's all the rage right now. Did you see Sandra at the Oscars?

• Oh very nice, thanks for the pic SBmini. I actually just did my hair trial today! Posting pics :)
    The final result will be over a little bit more to the right hand side and the braid will start a little higher and a little sooner. 

• amm88amm88 member
    First Anniversary Name Dropper 5 Love Its First Comment
    That's beautiful ewithnell! Great pictures! I had my hair and make-up trial three weeks ago. I'll be wearing my hair down (I have long hair) w/ a tiara.

Anniversary

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards