Snarky Brides

is it just me....

Is it just me or are their other ladies out there that hate these Davids bridal commercials that are like "the groom is just a cog in the day" really?! I know they are catering to make money but if it wasn't for the damn man the bride wouldn't need your stinking dress!

And I am not a DB hater I actually bought my dress there but, I can't stand those commercials anymore. Thank jebus for DVR. Rant over :)

Re: is it just me....

• I hate any kind of wedding talk or advertisement that dismisses the groom's points of view.  
    Of course on plenty of wedding details the groom isn't too likely to care about, but there's a line between not including the groom in a decision because HE doesn't care much either way, and not including the groom in a decision because YOU don't care if he weighs in.  

I don't expect FI to help me with every wedding decision, and there are gonna be plenty of decisions where he doesn't really care either way, but I'm still going to make sure I keep him in the loop and take all of his opinions into account. 
  • I don't pay extremely close attention to their commercials, but isn't the last line something like "first comes love, then comes the dress".  Ugh.  Like the dress is the most important part of a wedding day.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards