Ohio-Cleveland
Options

Alterations recommendations in the Parma area

Looking for an affordable, quality tailor convenient to Parma. I bought my dress at Catan's, but the alterations package there is outrageous! Suggestions for alternatives welcomed

Re: Alterations recommendations in the Parma area

• Options
    DEFINITELY Pro-Tailoring on Ridge! Or is it State? Either way -- she's extremely reasonable. One of my bridesmaids went there, the other went to Davids Bridal. The one at Pro-Tailoring had hers done faster and for less than half the price. I've had a number of suits tailored there when I lived in the area and she was super quick and inexpensive!
  • Options
    DEFINITELY Pro-Tailoring on Ridge! Or is it State? Either way -- she's extremely reasonable. One of my bridesmaids went there, the other went to Davids Bridal. The one at Pro-Tailoring had hers done faster and for less than half the price. I've had a number of suits tailored there when I lived in the area and she was super quick and inexpensive!
  • Options
    That's very close to where I live! They're on Ridge. You were right :) Will definitely check them out
  • Options
    Miranda's Vintage Bridal in Tremont - prices are about the same as you would find anywhere else (I shopped around) but I went with Miranda bc of the experience.  She owns a small shop next to Bac restaurant, its like a tiny little boutique, so cute, and Miranda herself is also very adorable.  She has a tremendous amount of experience and did a great job with my dress.  Great attention to detail, too; she was able to point things out to me that I didn't even notice.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards