August 2014 Weddings

I Need and Eden Bridal design black label 091!!

Hi. I am getting married aug 16 and while I know I still have a while the dress is the most important factor and I've been looking for a little while now and finally came across and Eden Bridal design black label 091 and its my dream dress. When you know you just know right? Well its 1300 before taxes so I can only imagine what its going to be if I actually buy it at the dress shop that I found that carries the Eden Bridal line. My question is, is there anyone who reads this that knows where I can find one cheaper even a used one would make me happy, just as long as its not some dumb website making knock offs.Anyone that can help me I'd greatly appreciate it!

Thanks 

Re: I Need and Eden Bridal design black label 091!!

• Have you tried preownedweddingdresses.com tradsey or oncewed?
  • Amanda! I know EXACTLY what dress you are talking about because I have my eye on it too! I am getting married in July so if I get it I don't know if I will be able to help you out lol but have you tried it on or found out how long it Eden takes to order?
  • Wrll thanks everyone but I ended up paying the money but good news im getting my dream dress. Hope smithtucker can have better luck with the price than me lol but I did get the dress. Good luck to everyone and their wedding!
  • did you end up getting the dress online or did you go in store. I would like to get it online but that seems kind of weird, are those knock offs also?by the way I'm happy that you got your dream dress!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards