Wedding Invitations & Paper

What does your perfect wedding invitation look like?

I'm thinking about opening a shop that would offer custom, handmade calligraphy wedding invitations and envelopes. I'm doing research to see what brides-to-be like you are looking for, and it would be great if you would be willing to answer a few questions for me to help me make my shop more valuable :) Thank you!

- What are some of your biggest frustrations when shopping for wedding invitations? 
- Where did you go to search for your invitations? (e.g. Google, Etsy, bridal expo, asked your friends for referrals, etc.) 
- What are you looking for in a wedding invitation? 
- Have you purchased handmade calligraphy wedding invitations/envelopes before? 
- If you have, what did you pay for those products? What did you like best about the product you chose? Why did you choose that product and that shop over any other? 
- If you haven't yet purchased invitations, how much would you be willing to spend on them? Would you consider handmade calligraphy wedding invitations/envelopes?

Re: What does your perfect wedding invitation look like?

• I'm thinking about opening a shop that would offer custom, handmade calligraphy wedding invitations and envelopes. I'm doing research to see what brides-to-be like you are looking for, and it would be great if you would be willing to answer a few questions for me to help me make my shop more valuable :) Thank you!

- What are some of your biggest frustrations when shopping for wedding invitations?  Too expensive, not my style, shipping costs, not available in wedding colours.
    - Where did you go to search for your invitations? (e.g. Google, Etsy, bridal expo, asked your friends for referrals, etc.) David's Bridal website, VistaPrint website, Wedding Paper Divas website, Invitations by Dawn website, and I also met with local stationery companies at a bridal show.
    - What are you looking for in a wedding invitation? Pretty, easy to read, in my colours (lilac and light blue), not too simple, and not something I feel like I have seen over and over again.
    - Have you purchased handmade calligraphy wedding invitations/envelopes before?  No.
    - If you have, what did you pay for those products? What did you like best about the product you chose? Why did you choose that product and that shop over any other? Not applicable.
    - If you haven't yet purchased invitations, how much would you be willing to spend on them?  $80 per 50. Would you consider handmade calligraphy wedding invitations/envelopes? Yes.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards