May 2014 Weddings
Options

Shop Here!!!!

edited January 2014 in May 2014 Weddings
So along my planning journey I became stumped on certain things...jewelry and headband were big ones for me.

So I figured I'd start a thread on where to shop and where to find cool wedding stuff that we may need!

Guess I'll start...

I received my unity candle today.  I ordered it from Etsy. (PersonalizedCandles).  I ordered last Sunday and it was waiting for me when I got home today.  So excited!

I've mentioned it before but I purchased my bubbles, wedding wands, and envelope seals from Oriental Trading.  Inexpensive, good quality, and arrived in a timely manner.

I found my jewelery in the case where my girls got their dresses and my guys are getting their tuxes.  I took a picture of it and looked it up when I got home.  I couldn't order directly from the maker but I found everything on Amazon.  I ordered it Friday morning and received it on Saturday afternoon.  They are more amazing in person!

I found a headband to match my jewelery.  Another Etsy find. (GetNoticed).  It's was shipped out today. Can't wait for it to come.

I got these totes also from Etsy. (naptime21) for my 2 young flower girls.  They were too cute to pass up and I think they'll come in handy for ballet class.

Pregnancy Ticker

Re: Shop Here!!!!

• Options

I've done a lot of shopping on amazon.Here's a few of the things I got from there

• Options

So for whatever reason my whole post didnt show,I also got a cake and knife set but I can't copy that picture.The champagne flutes are from oriental trading.Ive also bought a lot of things from Dollar tree and Walmart

• Options
    I just got our cake topper in the mail today! Ordered the Mario & Princess Peach topper from My Custom Cake Topper on Etsy (https://www.etsy.com/shop/MyCustomCakeTopper?ref=shopinfo_shophome_leftnav). It's so cute and perfect and I can't wait to see it on top of our wedding cake!
    Anniversary

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools

Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
     I got our cake topper from this site http://www.bellestyles.com/product_info.php?products_id=9235  The couple looks just like us :) 

Our invites are from weddingpaperdivas.com

Our guest signing book is from shutterfly

I can't think of what else I have purchased from online.  But either way, I have had good experiences with all.
    Anniversary
  • Options
    Since I'm making my invitations, I ordered all the envelopes from Amazon (A7 for outer and A6 for inner in a heavyweight cream) and then the rest at Hobby Lobby. I'm getting a wax seal stamp at Michaels, intertwining hearts. 

I'm ordering this cake topper from etsy (AllegroArt)

and then I'm getting these for my fiance, also from etsy (RCPersonalizedGifts)

also, just a side comment, I just noticed yesterday that you can have an Etsy wedding registry.. I wouldn't even know what to put on it but thought that was kind of crazy!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards