Not Engaged Yet

Thoughts and Prayers for Allusive and Her DH

2»

Re: Thoughts and Prayers for Allusive and Her DH

• I'm so sorry for your loss, Allusive.
  • @Allusive007 - I'm so sorry for your loss *hugs* I'll keep you and your family in my thoughts and prayers.

• @Allusive007 I am so sorry :( I'm glad to hear that he passed as quickly and painlessly as possible. This is never easy and it's always terrible, and we'll be here for you.
    Anniversary
    now with ~* INCREASED SASSINESS *~
  • I am so sorry for you and your H's loss.  You and your family are in my thoughts and prayers to get through this difficult time.
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • @Allusive007 - I know there are no words for the pain and sorrow and I'm so sorry for your family's loss. 
  • Update from Allusive this morning: 

Thanks to all for your prayers and well wishes...and special thanks to Lunar for keeping everyone updated here.

As you all know we took my FIL off life support late Wednesday night. It was so hard to watch him pass and be there with the family, but it was important and I'm glad to have hopefully been a support to everyone. Thankfully he passed quickly. I'm so glad our family is so kind and united during this time.
    H is really struggling with this, as is to be expected. Having this come so unexpectedly has been a shock. His dad was probably one of the most healthy and active people I've known. He's lived a life of service; volunteering weekly at the church food bank, teaching struggling children to read, even picking up trash at the local park lake completely unsolicited to keep it beautiful for everyone each summer. He is an amazing and inspirational man and I have been blessed to know him these past 7.5 years and  to call him my FIL.

It's hard watching your husband and best friend feel so much pain. H is such a strong person and to hold him while he cries at night is almost more than I can handle. He is planning to speak at the funeral tomorrow and I know it will be my breaking point. Prayers to help him and I, and the entire family, stay strong would be so very appreciated.

This will probably be a post and run as there is a lot to do today, but I will check in from time to time. Even if I do not answer, please know that I have read and have appreciated each and every message. They really are keeping me running right now.

Hug your loved ones extra tight tonight.

LilySlim Weight loss tickers
  • @Allusive007 - We love you and are here for you. You are such a strong woman and I'm sure your support means everything to your H and his family. Please let us know if there is anything we can do for you. You'll still be in my thoughts and prayers, especially tomorrow.

• @Allusive007, I am so very sorry for your loss. I'm keeping you, your H, and the whole family in my thoughts and prayers. Many hugs and much love. 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• @Allusive007, my heart is breaking for you and your H right now as you deal with this. It's so horrible that it was so unexpected, but I'm glad that at least he passed painlessly and was surrounding by an obviously loving family. Prayers for strength for you and your H tomorrow at the funeral. Love you, dear. <3
  • @allusive007 so sorry for your and your H's loss. Keeping you in my thoughts and prayers.

Anniversary

• Oh @allusive007 I am SO sorry for your loss. I will continue to pray for your family. I'm sure your DH appreciates everything you're doing for him. {hugs}

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

• @Allusive007 My heart aches for you and everyone else. I'm so sorry for your loss.
    image Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • My deepest sympathies for your loss, @Allusive007.  You and your family will be in my thoughts.  

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards