African American Weddings

HAVE YOU EVER HEARD OR SEEN????

tirathemrstirathemrs member
First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Answer Name Dropper
edited January 2014 in African American Weddings
A bride wear a veil that is wrapped around the neck but still like cathedral length??

Lilypie - H1jI

Daisypath - MFL5

Re: HAVE YOU EVER HEARD OR SEEN????

• Ummmmm not my style but hey if like it that's cool

Daisypath - (PNE7)
  • Well that is my dream dress #1 but i thought that veil was different and cute

Lilypie - H1jI

Daisypath - MFL5

• It's not my style, but I really like it. It's different.
  • I've seen that for church modesty.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I GUESS BECAUSE IM SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO IN LOVE WITH THAT DRESS IT MAKES ME LIKE THAT VEIL...... (SN: CANT YOU TELL IM EXTREMELY IN LOVE WITH IT LOL) BUT ITS DEFINITELY DIFFERENT

Lilypie - H1jI

Daisypath - MFL5

• she's not wearing A veil, she's wearing two.   I love both of em and I've seen modesty capes and boleros and such but I'm sorry, wearing what is clearly a veil as a cape, just looks stupid to me.  and I'm here for brides with unique expressions and carrying on but she doesn't have an off button.  The belt, the necklace, bracelet and earrings, all individually lovely statement pieces, all 4 at the same time?  took everything she liked and wore it at once.  crazypants.
  • tirathemrstirathemrs member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Answer Name Dropper
    edited January 2014
    sultryzulu MISS YOU GUL!!! And yea it was alot but.... i must say i would totally wore that dress, the belt and those accessories but minus the cape/veil

Lilypie - H1jI

Daisypath - MFL5

• hey babycakes!!  I miss ya'll too, they got me fetching water like miss celie up in the piece, a bish cannot look up for a minute.    

all beautifuuuul for sure, call it an inner ocd, but it took me about 5 minutes to even look at her face. lol!
  • lol lol lol lol tooo funny

Lilypie - H1jI

Daisypath - MFL5

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards