Not Engaged Yet

Little brother/sister gifts by Judgy McJudgerson

2»

Re: Little brother/sister gifts by Judgy McJudgerson

• Two sibling stories. 

1. I don't remember getting anything for when my sister was born. Like, not even one of those "I'm the big sister!" t-shirts. I DID however, almost lose my entire family (that's what it felt like when I was six) because when I was in the elevator with my grandmother, some woman pressed the door close button after my grandmother got off, but before I did. I swear on all that is holy, I thought I was never going to see my family again.

2. When I was approximately 10, and my sister was 4, my mom got pregnant again (she ended up miscarrying). I will never forget us driving down the road, and my mom turning around & asking us how we felt about having another brother or sister. My little sister was all "YAY!!!" and I was like "NOOOOO! I already have HER. Why do I need ANOTHER ONE?!" 

She was the favorite from very early on, I suspect. 

*******************************************************************************************

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

• @BriSox81 Love your reaction to a potential 2nd sister.  I apparently really hated getting my 1st sister, but then once my parents popped out another sister AND a brother?  I was over it.
    I guess, to tell you the truth, I've never had much of a desire to grow facial hair. I think I've managed to play quarterback just fine without a mustache. - Peyton
  • @brisox81, did you kick that lady in the shins? Who the eff does that if they are not the ONLY person on the elevator and clearly no one else is getting on? Bad show lady. Bad. Show.
    "Stuart was scared, but he loved Margalo, Mommy. And there is nothing bigger than love." -The Bean
     "His farts smell like Satan's asshole mixed with a skunk's vagina. But it's okay, because I love him." -CSousa

• @brisox81, did you kick that lady in the shins? Who the eff does that if they are not the ONLY person on the elevator and clearly no one else is getting on? Bad show lady. Bad. Show.
    I wish I had been a shin-kicker back then. My memory goes like this: 

My grandmother gets off, hurried lady gets on, and immediately pushes the door close button. The elevator doors slowly close in front of my six-year-old face, in total slow motion, and every family member's face (except for my new baby sister, because I hadn't met her yet) flashed before my eyes.

I was terrified of elevators for YEARS because of that.

*******************************************************************************************

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

• BriSox81 said:
    @brisox81, did you kick that lady in the shins? Who the eff does that if they are not the ONLY person on the elevator and clearly no one else is getting on? Bad show lady. Bad. Show.
    I wish I had been a shin-kicker back then. My memory goes like this: 

My grandmother gets off, hurried lady gets on, and immediately pushes the door close button. The elevator doors slowly close in front of my six-year-old face, in total slow motion, and every family member's face (except for my new baby sister, because I hadn't met her yet) flashed before my eyes.

I was terrified of elevators for YEARS because of that.

If I had been your grandma or dad or any other adult family member. I would have chased that elevator to it's destination and kicked that woman's ass.
    "Stuart was scared, but he loved Margalo, Mommy. And there is nothing bigger than love." -The Bean
     "His farts smell like Satan's asshole mixed with a skunk's vagina. But it's okay, because I love him." -CSousa

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards