Wedding Etiquette Forum

Delete Thread Pls

Hey @KnotPorscha

Can you delete the following thread please? I dont it showing up on google.

Thanks,

Re: Delete Thread Pls

• So...I was going to reply on your other thread before it disappeared, but then it wasn't there anymore.  Have you considered changing your screen name to something that isn't your first name so your posts won't be as easy to "track back" to you if someone found them via google?

If you think the sister is going to have problems with it being 'pieced out', you could always set a diamond (or a few) aside to put into a necklace or earrings for her.  I don't know how I'd feel in that situation personally, but I think if my brother and his fiance were going to piece out my mother's ring I might request one for myself.

Formerly known as flutterbride2b
  • Apparently you cant change the screen name! I wanted to do that.

That is a wonderful idea! I really like that. I honestly don't think she will have a problem with it though, shes very easy going, she had first pick of their Mom's jewelry and me and her have similar tastes. I think she will totally expect or understand if I want to change it. Plus, she has the most beautiful wedding set I've ever seen.

Worse comes to worst, I can skip having an engagement ring and just get a really nice wedding band.

The main thing is I'm marrying the man of my dreams!
  • @ericana You can ask @KnotPorscha to help you change your name. It is doable!
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
    eyeroll
  • Really? I saw on the help page that usernames couldn't be changed.

@KnotPorscha can you help me change my username?
  • Inkdancer said:
    @ericana You can ask @KnotPorscha to help you change your name. It is doable!
    This!  Most people post on the TK tech board, but others have PMed KnotPorscha directly, I believe.
    Formerly known as flutterbride2b
  • Hi @Ericana! Please send 3 options to messageboards@theknot.com so I can change your username.

Thanks

KP

• Can I do this too? I tried to ask you earlier, but I'm not sure I did it right...
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards