Chit Chat

Not allowed at the venue **updated**

hlvonbhlvonb member
First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Answer First Comment
edited January 2014 in Chit Chat

Hello all,

So, unfortunately there are 2 people who are unwelcome at our wedding due to what they have done. The security at the venues want us to give them a "flyer" (not sure if that's the correct word or not) with the person's information and picture so they know who to keep an eye out for.

What all would you put on the "flyer" for the information? I plan on putting 2 pictures of each person on the "flyer".

So far, I have:

Name
Height
Weight
Hair color

***UPDATED***

I attached a copy (pasted below this sentence) of the "flyer" (without names or pictures). Please tell me what you think.

Name: (Name Removed for privacy)

Known Aliases: (Removed for privacy)

Race: White

Height / Weight: 5’8” and approximately 200 pounds

Language Spoken: English but likes to do accents as well – especially British.

Hair Color / Length: Brown and shoulder length (not curled) or just below the ears (curled)

Glasses: Yes

Pierced Ears: Yes

*May show up wearing a blue dress that may look like a bridesmaid dress and say she is one of the bridesmaids. She is NOT!!

*May try to say she is with one of the vendors. She is NOT!!

Re: Not allowed at the venue **updated**

• That's sufficient. I was a security guard in college and every once in a while we would have a flyer like that posted.  I was always curious as to what the person did, but that info definitely doesn't go on the flyer.. haha
  • Sounds good, also give these fliers to your vendors in case these people try to pretend to be their employees to sneak in.  
  • kns1988 said:
    That's sufficient. I was a security guard in college and every once in a while we would have a flyer like that posted.  I was always curious as to what the person did, but that info definitely doesn't go on the flyer.. haha

@kns1988

I am not going into what 1 of the people did because it would take forever but I can post a link to the posts about what the 2ndperson did if you want to know. Lol

• Sounds good, also give these fliers to your vendors in case these people try to pretend to be their employees to sneak in.  

@HaileyDancingbear

I planned on doing that too but thank you for the reminder

• If they have some sort of identifying marks like a birthmark, tattoos, eye patch, etc. would add that also.

What differentiates an average host and a great host is anticipating unexpressed needs and wants of their guests.  Just because the want/need is not expressed, doesn't mean it wouldn't be appreciated. 
  • lyndausvi said:
    If they have some sort of identifying marks like a birthmark, tattoos, eye patch, etc. would add that also.

@lyndausvi

Thanks!

• @hlvonb

Sorry that you have to deal with this!  I'm glad that you can have security that will give you piece of mind on your wedding day:)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • @hlvonb

Sorry that you have to deal with this!  I'm glad that you can have security that will give you piece of mind on your wedding day:)

@hikebikebemerry

Thanks! I am getting these "flyers" done early so it is 1 less thing I need to worry about closer to my wedding

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards