Chit Chat

9 months to go!

I told FI this morning and he immediately went OMGBABY?!

Oh Honey

Nope Girl

Anyway, we're getting there. Almost everything is still plans, and nothing's really nailed down, but who cares? WOOHOO!

Oh Yes!

imageDaisypath Friendship tickers

Re: 9 months to go!

• Congrats!! So exciting!!
    Anniversary

I'm gonna go with 'not my circus, not my monkeys.'
  • Thanks, HisGirl!

But now the poop has hit the fan at work, again. So I'm off to find out what needs to be done.
  • urbaneca said:

Thanks, HisGirl!

But now the poop has hit the fan at work, again. So I'm off to find out what needs to be done.

Remind me to tell you about the poop storm at our work tonight.
    Anniversary

I'm gonna go with 'not my circus, not my monkeys.'
  • Woot!
    What did you think would happen if you walked up to a group of internet strangers and told them to get shoehorned by their lady doc?~StageManager14
  • Thanks, HisGirl!

Remind me to tell you about the poop storm at our work tonight.
    I must know!

So basically, it's been decided that we need to up our game - which makes perfect sense. BUT a good chunk of the work is going to fall on my shoulders. I've spent pretty much all day today setting up Twitter and Pinterest accounts for the company's own brands and trying to make it look like they're active. My work has essentially tripled overnight, and I was barely coping to begin with, so now I dunno what's going to happen.

There's no one else who can share the work, and we can't afford to hire anyone else, and I'm terrified that if I say something about it they're going to let me go. Which would be okay, I can find other work, but it could take a couple of months and FI and I are trying to a) move out and b) save up for the wedding, which we're just barely doing with both our salaries.
  • Eek, for both! (A happy, excited eek and a ohmygoodnessyoupoorthing eek)

• To it being 9 months:

To the work situation:
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards