Pennsylvania-Pittsburgh

Wedding Venue Needed For Winter Wedding

I am still in search for a winter wedding venue for this December.  I had some plans to see a few places, but they are currently booked.  I am waiting to hear from The Priory, but I have no other ideas.  I am trying to plan this wedding from out of town and have limited resources to do so.  If anyone knows of any great places they can suggest and any information you can provide will be so appreciated.  

Re: Wedding Venue Needed For Winter Wedding

• PepperallyPepperally member
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Love Its Name Dropper
    edited January 2014
    Are you open to hotels, too?  The banquet rooms aren't usually decorated but the main hotel will be decorated for the holidays and would be nice for a winter wedding.  There's the Marriott and Sheraton in the North Hills/Cranberry.  A lot of their wedding packages include a lot of things, which will help save on some costs...usually centerpieces are included in a lot of hotel packages.  I don't really know the prices, but I've read good things about Twelve Oaks Mansion in Mars/Cranberry.  Someone mentioned in your other thread the Pittsburgh Athletic Association (PAA) that is decorated for the holidays but that is in Oakland, not North Hills.  I also just ran across a banquet hall in Hampton/North Hills called the Hampton Banquet Hall. 
  • mc0113mc0113 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited February 2014
  • Do you have a budget in mind? We had our winter wedding at the Carnegie Music Hall and it was so fabulous! Also maybe Soldiers and Sailors in Oakland. 
  • Check out PPG Wintergarden. It is gorgeous when it's decorated for Christmas!
  • We were thinking of a $10,000 limit.
  • I'm not sure if it would fit into your budget (depends on the number of people), but we just looked at some pictures of winter weddings at the Renaissance and there were lovely. 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards