Rhode Island

DJ prices

I live in Boston but am getting married in RI so I thought I'd post this here-

What did you pay for a DJ? I'm considering a DJ that will cost $1400 for ceremony, cocktail hour and a 5 hour reception. Just basic lighting included, no uplighting, This is more than I thought I'd have to spend but actually seems about average for a quality DJ. Does this seem reasonable?

Re: DJ prices

• I paid $1200 for a similar package to what you're describing.  A good DJ has such a big impact on your reception, I think it's worth spending what you need to get a good one.
  • That is pretty reasonable.  We're paying about that amount just for a 5 hours reception, not including ceremony or cocktail hour.
  • I'm paying $1500 for 5 hours (1 hour cocktail hour and 4 hour reception), so I think your price is pretty good!
  • Thanks for the responses. I did end up going with that Dj

• thats pretty pricey think fairly normal for this area. i  i paid 1900 and that included the DJ for 5 hours, uplighting and a photobooth which inluded a book for us at the end with everyones pictures in it. Jason Citrone of Music Mixers :) not to mention people to this day are still commenting on how much fun they had dancing at our wedding  :)

Sarah Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards