Massachusetts-Boston

One Eleven Images

Hi ladies! I am most likely going to book One Eleven Images for my April 2015 wedding.  My FI and I love their work, they are right in our price range, we met them and loved their personalities, it really seems perfect! Just wondering if anyone has booked with them and can give reviews, opinions, advice etc. Thanks in advance!! 

Re: One Eleven Images

• Is it a large company with many photographers or just like the owner and assistant? I haven't heard of them but I was reading on here someone chose a photographer that worked for a big company and that person was no longer with the company and they had to use their deposit towards someone else who worked for the company and all their work was subpar compared to the original. So be careful of that if it's a large company. If it's just the owner, make sure you ask about everything like getting the images on a disk, how many will be retouched, how long will it take to get them back. You could also see how many FB likes they have- I don't trust companies with under 100 likes lol

• superblackcatsuperblackcat member
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Comment 5 Love Its
    edited February 2014
    @jenna8948 they're a husband and wife team - no big companies! I'm also going with them! We also met them a few weeks ago. Agreed...They are super friendly and down to earth. I love their style...it's so bright and creative! While we haven't seen them in action, I found nothing but good reviews. We got a good vibe when we saw them. I'll be interested in seeing if anyone here's used them.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards