California-San Diego

REHEARSAL DINNER HELP!!!

Hi Everyone! I am coming from Arizona to get married in SD in July of this year! Does anyone have any rehearsal dinner ideas near the beach cities? Our families are  very casual so nothing too fancy!! Any ideas would be much appreciated!! Thank you and congrats to my fellow brides!!!

Re: REHEARSAL DINNER HELP!!!

• What part of San Diego will your rehearsal be in? Our beach cities run from Oceanside all the way down to Coronado which is a good 45 minute driving span with no traffic.
  • I agree with PP, depends what city you are looking in. :)
  • I am getting married near Mission Beach....Sorry I didn't specify!! :-) No wonder you Caliornians get so annoyed by the Zonies!!! haha
  • Phil's BBQ is not far and they are very popular/very casual, I'd also check out the Bali Hai which has great views of San Diego from Point Loma and is a nice place but not super fancy. 
  • I should have asked more questions :) Do you want/need a private room? Do you have an approximate guest count? I love restaurants so this is fun to help with!
  • Fat Fish in PB is good, and not that expensive. I called about it, and they said rates start at $20/per person. Or Filippi's.
  • We are pretty casual people, so a private room would be nice but not mandatory. Probably 35-40 people. Thank you for your help everyone!
  • I'm a big fan of PrepKitchen - casual but really high quality - plus they have a few different locations, la jolla would probably be most convenient from Mission Beach :)
  • Close to that area is also Stone Brewery. It's pretty casual but a little more expensive. The one in LIberty Station has everything from large private rooms to fire pits or little grassy areas you can rent.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards