Georgia-Atlanta

Fabulous Photographer for under $1000 ?

Hi I am in the Atlanta area looking for a fabulous photographer to shoot my wedding from beginning to end for as under $1000. I know that is a small budget but it is what I can afford. I am an artist so I know what good photography looks like and I would like my images to look professional rather than like a friend took the pictures ( if you know what I mean :) ....If anyone has recommendations it would be greatly appreciated. The wedding date is 10/18/14 at a rustic farm in power springs.

Re: Fabulous Photographer for under $1000 ?

• Look for Kelley Bruce Photography on Facebook.  She's great!  I have booked her for my wedding.
  • He's probably slightly over your budget...but I think maybe my sister paid over $1000 because she hired her photographer for an extra hour. I'm pretty sure her total for his package was $1100. We all thought he did a fabulous job and I'm pretty certain an engagement photo shoot was included in his package.

http://photojack.net/

Really couldn't recommend Jack more. He was friendly and personable with everyone, took great pictures, and had the majority of my sister's wedding photos online less than a week or two after her wedding.

• Barbara Covington is amazing! She did my friend's wedding and I just booked her to do mine. I know her cheapest package is $999 and it's for the full day. Her shots are absolutely stunning. I highly recommend her.

http://www.bbcphotography.com
  • @kateawtrey Not sure if you know this or not but advertising your services as a vendor on TK boards is kind of a no-no. You've done it twice now and I'm just saying...be careful about it. This is from the sticky at the top of the board page:

"Vendors will be reported as such and the posts deleted. If you are a vendor and doing more than contributing to the Atlanta board as a participant, your posts will be deleted and you could be banned. You must go through proper channels to advertise your services on TK.

Thank you."

• check out Fotographie Atlanta!  Amazing website, customer service was excellent!
  • Andrew Terrell is amazing and so willing to work with you! For $1000 you can get full day coverage with him and an assistant. He also has an $800 package. Go to atlantaartstudios.com
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards