Ohio-Cleveland
Options

Rehearsal dinner

We are getting married at The Club @Key Center. I was looking for a restaurant to hold our rehearsal dinner. I would like somewhere close- walking distance would be perfect. Any suggestions?? Thanks

Re: Rehearsal dinner

• Options
    Here are the restaurants within walking distance I know offhand. I don't know how many of these places have a separate party room (if you need it).

Tower City/Public Square area:
    Morton's the Steakhouse
    Hyde Park Prime Steakhouse
    Muse
    Houlihan's

Euclid & East 4th:
    Lola
    Pura Vida
    Saigon Vietnamese Restaurant
    The Greenhouse Tavern
    Chocolate Bar

All of these are within walking distance. Each restaurant is different, so it all depends on what you're looking for. Good luck! :)
    Anniversary
  • Options
    You've been given a great list to try! I will say that while I LOVE the Chocolate Bar...delicious drinks and I like their food, their customer service sucks. They don't do well with large groups so I'd go ahead and ditch them from the list. Another option would be David's which is in the Marriott on the first floor. I haven't been there in years but it's always been delicious!
  • Options

If you want a non-traditional rehersal dinner what about the Corner Alley? They have a private group area & their food is good.

• Options
    I went to a shower luncheon at Pura Vida and it was amazing. My reception is downtown but my ceremony is in Shaker. If I was a lot closer to downtown I would look at Pura Vida for my reception.

There's also Pickwick and Frolic on East 4th.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards