May 2014 Weddings

Hostess Gifts

My first bridal shower is coming up in a couple of weeks and I was struggling with what to give the hostesses. I finally put something together and I love how it turned out!

Each hostess is getting a monogrammed mug from Anthro, a Jcrew magic wallet (that I'll add a gift card to), fun socks from Jcrew, a pen and a bottle of Essie nail polish. I picked something I'd like for myself and am now wishing I would've bought enough for me!! :)

Re: Hostess Gifts

• *elle. said:
    My first bridal shower is coming up in a couple of weeks and I was struggling with what to give the hostesses. I finally put something together and I love how it turned out! Each hostess is getting a monogrammed mug from Anthro, a Jcrew magic wallet (that I'll add a gift card to), fun socks from Jcrew, a pen and a bottle of Essie nail polish. I picked something I'd like for myself and am now wishing I would've bought enough for me!! :)
    @*elle.

I like it. I think it's cute and very thoughtful. You can tell you put some thought into it which is nice :)
  • I will admit that several of the things I bought for my BM's I bought an extra for me. LOL

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards