Pennsylvania-Pittsburgh

The Pittsburgh Winery

Just wondering if anyone has been to a private event at the Pittsburgh Winery? I see they do private events but dont see any specific info on weddings. Thats kinda the vibe I'm looking for; offbeat, not too "wedding-y", different. If you have any other suggestions, I would love to hear!

Re: The Pittsburgh Winery

• PepperallyPepperally member
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Love Its Name Dropper
    edited February 2014
    That place looks pretty cool...love that natural wood bar top!  Kind of reminded of the Engine25 House, which also is a wine.  http://www.enginehouse25.com/rental  Their wine cellar is small, but they have a large second floor (first floor is the Clemente Museum).
  • How cute is Engine 25 House! I would love to serve my guests Pirate wine! THis is a great local, and will need to keep it on my list. I wonder if places like this host ceremonies or just receptions?
  • Hey all - I had my engagement photos done at the Pittsburgh Winery and it's amazing! Syma, who owns the place with her husband was SO accommodating and I'd imagine that a private event there would be top-notch. They even let us bring our dog! Good luck :) 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards