April 2014 Weddings

It's getting real!

Yesterday things really started to feel real. Matt and I went shopping for wedding bands. I teared when I found mine, and teared up just seeing Matt try them on ;)
Now if only our invitations with Etsy would hurry up so we can start sending them out!

Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: It's getting real!

• We sent out invites Saturday and we go for rings tomorrow....yikes!!!  I'm never the teary eyed one...but I'm really excited to see a ring on his finger even if only for a moment!!  :)

• So exciting! We've had our rings for a while (did it early cause I knew I would forget if I didn't), but it really hit me when people started RSVP-ing....about 50 have so far! 100+ to go!
  • I love going to the mail box these days because of the RSVPs! Makes me so happy to see them
  • We got our first RSVPs this weekend after sending out invitations last week. It's going to be so fun getting updates from my mom each day about who is coming!
  • I got my first RSVP today! Granted, we are using RSVP through our website, but I get an email each time someone uses it. Pretty cool!

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I love getting RSVPs. But then there's day where none come and I'm like oh man.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I get the same feeling sometimes jessi
  • And then it bugs me that I kno certain ppl are coming aunts n uncles and they haven't RSVP yet I'm like dude what's the hold up
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I know, right? And especially if these people have already booked a hotel room, I'm like, Really?? I'm going to be sending my parents a list of people who have not RSVP'd and so they can contact them and ask what the hold up is :-P
  • Things are getting so real for me too! 40 RSVPs back. Table numbers done. Rings in. First dress fitting complete. HOLY CRAP! We're getting married next month!

Anyone else starting to worry that they forgot things?

• I am. I keep writing list and go over them checking all my contracts. But I still feel like I have a million things to do and a million things I'm forgetting.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards