Massachusetts-Boston

Way to collect photos from guests?

Hello all!

Just wondering if any of you are planning to collect photos from your guests from your ceremony/reception?! I know theknot has "Capsule", but that requires guests to download an app (which I'm not sure people are going to want to do). I've heard of people using hashtags for twitter/instagram, but I also don't know how you can download those photos later...

Any suggestions? What has worked for folks? Thanks a lot! :)

Re: Way to collect photos from guests?

• laurag524laurag524 member
    5 Love Its First Anniversary First Comment Name Dropper
    edited February 2014
    Initially, we were going to use a hashtag on instagram, but then we found out about Capsule and I think that worked out so much better for a few reasons - with capsule, you get a hashtag so people who use instagram can use that, you can print/download the pictures & even guests without a smart phone can upload pictures on their website (so they don't need to download the capsule app). We started telling people about it a few months before the wedding, so that people could get used to using it at showers etc.  
  • minty613minty613 member
    First Comment
    edited March 2014
    Thanks!
  • try WedPics app- you get a unique wedding ID that your guests/bridal party/etc can use to send pictures to albums you've created on the app. I have one set up for my wedding and can't wait to use it!
  • Honestly, e-mailing individuals we know took photos and asking them to email them to us worked well, and this way, we got the full size images.
  • +1 for Wedpics!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards