May 2015 Weddings
Options

I Can't Believe How Fast It's Going

time is just flying by! Hard to believe we've been engaged for nearly two months now! (and only seen FI a couple days since then, BOO). Only 15 months until the day! and only 7 weeks until I'll be spending 3 weeks straight with FI! WOOHOO! I am so looking forward to that, it's the longest amount of time that we'll have spent together without a break. Both of us work jobs that requires working out of town on a regular basis, and most of the time, it means we're not at home at the same time. We'll be going to Las Vegas for the Ford Mustang 50th anniversary celebration (his mustang is in the show, way cool!), and will be stopping at my parents' place on the way to nail down some of the preparations for our wedding next year, Yay! Sorry in advance for my bleeping ipad being paragraphically challenged!

Re: I Can't Believe How Fast It's Going

• Options
    Yay!  I also can't believe how fast it's going.  We are having a long engagement but it still seems to sort of sneak up on me.  I kept saying "A year and a half" but then I set up my TK ticker and realized it's now a year and a quarter.  We need to get our butts in gear.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker

"I'm not a rude bitch.  I'm ten rude bitches in a large coat."

• Options
    I know how you feel! We actually got engaged in May 2013, and the past 9 months have gone SO fast! I can't imagine how fast it will be once I really dive into planning!
  • Options
    @clarke10 I got engaged in July of 2013....it was kinda nice not having to rush into planning right away!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards